Steve Clifford on Hornets' Struggles: 'Our Problem Is That We're Undertalented'

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
we can't have both :dahell: i don't even think they played 10 games together including preseason

And why is that? Because LeMelo is injury prone and can't be relied on.

They should cash out now.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Aye this could happen maybe

Is the hornets really supported like that?
The city would get behind the team if they would just put out a decent product, especially with the fukkery with the Panthers right now. Apathy sets in with the fan base because they either make the obvious wrong move, or some how Silver and the league screws us over. Shyt, we’re so down bad, we’d probably throw them a parade if they won a first round series. But every town hall meeting, Mitch Kupchak likes to reiterate that this is a small market team and doesn’t have the same resources that the Knicks, Lakers and other big market teams as if Milwaukee and Memphis doesn’t have the same issues :francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Miller is their cornerstone now.

They should look at what they can get back for LaMelo.

we can't have both :dahell: i don't even think they played 10 games together including preseason

And why is that? Because LeMelo is injury prone and can't be relied on.

They should cash out now.
I think they need to see with Miller shouldering some of the load :dame: whether that helps LaMelo with their health issues.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He’s right. The league is full of losing players who don’t know how to play, don’t know basic coverages (and refuse to learn them) and just want to shoot every time they touch the ball. Instead of running an OOB play, they’d rather break the set to go do a double step back.

It’s especially egregious in Charlotte because they have a team of AAU babies. They all team up when they’re kids and dominate through high school, only to get in college and the NBA and realize they can’t play.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
He’s right. The league is full of losing players who don’t know how to play, don’t know basic coverages (and refuse to learn them) and just want to shoot every time they touch the ball. Instead of running an OOB play, they’d rather break the set to go do a double step back.

It’s especially egregious in Charlotte because they have a team of AAU babies. They all team up when they’re kids and dominate through high school, only to get in college and the NBA and realize they can’t play.
it's only gonna get worse because the overall crop of talent is not good for the next couple of years.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

This is the second time he’s said some real shyt like this. I’d go as far to say there are 20+ ppg scorers that aren’t very good in this league.

Knowing what a good shot really is so important. Players care so much about highlight plays and seeing guys make tough contested shots, they think those are the good shots.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The city would get behind the team if they would just put out a decent product, especially with the fukkery with the Panthers right now. Apathy sets in with the fan base because they either make the obvious wrong move, or some how Silver and the league screws us over. Shyt, we’re so down bad, we’d probably throw them a parade if they won a first round series. But every town hall meeting, Mitch Kupchak likes to reiterate that this is a small market team and doesn’t have the same resources that the Knicks, Lakers and other big market teams as if Milwaukee and Memphis doesn’t have the same issues :francis:

They should move the team then. Cuz these dudes suck year in and year out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is the second time he’s said some real shyt like this. I’d go as far to say there are 20+ ppg scorers that aren’t very good in this league.

Knowing what a good shot really is so important. Players care so much about highlight plays and seeing guys make tough contested shots, they think those are the good shots.
shyt like this is why its impossible to actually dislike Cliff.
They should move the team then. Cuz these dudes suck year in and year out
Orlando been worse for longer and that team ain't going anywhere :mjlol: the teams most likely to move in the NBA are on top of their conference right now too(OKC/MIN).

Both stadiums in Charlotte got new additions because they're making more money than ever despite the w/l columns.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly

Everyone is tradeable except Miller, Williams, and Melo.

I like Ish, but he’s a backup backup foreal

They have players that are starting that are clearly backups right now and nobody to even back them up especially at Center and PG.

Hayward done missed like 5 years and people trying to get rid of Melo? Im sure teams will take him so maybe….