"Supergirl" TV show thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They couldn't just gather the weapons up so no one shoots eachother by accident? If I was Kara I'd just snuff everyone and see who hits back hard as hell:manny:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Except you did abandon her. On her birthday no less

I felt like Kara was tripping though :yeshrug:. It's not like she had planned the line dancing for months, just that morning and they could have done it on another day to celebrate.

When Kara said she didn't like Mon-El not because of his job, but the way he is and he gave her the :gucci:. Dude has been trying to be a better person for her.

White Martians are really on their :mjpls:. Mars is paradise now without any Green Martians huh.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
While the show has made Mon-El's feelings for Supergirl pretty clear they have not done much to show that Supergirl has any romantic inclinations for dude at all which made her telling him she wasn't interested just about the realest scene in the history of this show because nowhere in the writing, directing or Melissa Benoist's acting has there been any evidence that Kara has feelings for Mon-El.
So that scene at the end with Kara and Alex seemed more like Alex trying to convince Kara to go after Mon-El just because Alex thinks everyone is an emotionally stunted adult who has to have external forces convince them of how the feel about another person.

And what type of well-trained government agents tasked with dealing with alien threats do they hire at ARGUS? Because those nameless agents turned into jumpy paranoid bytches 5 minutes into the lockdown with the white martians.