Sylvester Stallone throwing Bruce Willis under the bus on twitter

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Sylvester Stallone @TheSlyStallone
WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!

Sylvester Stallone @TheSlyStallone
GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE

:popcorn:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Why's Slyme Stallone shytting on Bruce 'The Truth' Willis like that though?
Can't say that Bruce made that Movie Franchise any better than it wasn't but :ehh: ...Harrison The Gawd can't make these Movies better either. 1st 1 Sucked, 2nd 1 Sucked.:scusthov: ....most likely, Biker Gangs & CACs worldwide will all come together and make this 3rd shytstallment another success though so :yeshrug: ...carry on but Indiana Jones won't make this Series labeled as Piff.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

Career failure??

Bruce Willis?

13547658.png

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'd imagine so.
By all reports, Willis is a complete piece of shyt.

bruce willis is such an a$$hole, why did he agree to direct cop out after doing live free and die hard with dude? kevin smith is big enough, he can get work with or without bruce willis.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Why's Slyme Stallone shytting on Bruce 'The Truth' Willis like that though?
Can't say that Bruce made that Movie Franchise any better than it wasn't but :ehh: ...Harrison The Gawd can't make these Movies better either. 1st 1 Sucked, 2nd 1 Sucked.:scusthov: ....most likely, Biker Gangs & CACs worldwide will all come together and make this 3rd shytstallment another success though so :yeshrug: ...carry on but Indiana Jones won't make this Series labeled as Piff.

Passionate post is passionate.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Career failure??

Bruce Willis?

13547658.png

That's what I said. Studios can still bank on a Bruce Willis.

They call Sly for nothing really. I enjoyed the first Expendables though. Thought it was gonna be dumb and while I don't remember most of the plot, I know I liked the action scenes.

Also, he will find out Harrison is crazy as all hell.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I like Sly and all but lets be serious here for a minute Bruce is still bankable and demands a price that Sly probably wasn't really cool with. And as for Kevin Smith and that youtube clip so what he didn't like those cats yelling die hard. He been hearing that shyt since 1990 I'm sure you'd get tired of the shyt too after 20+ years of hearing people yell that shyt wherever you go. Fat irritating pompous nerd fukk always talk tough shyt with his band of nerds at Comic-Con and in books but wouldn't dare say shyt in Bruce's face and all it takes for half you clowns just jump on the fukk Bruce Willis bandwagon b/c Sly said it.
:russ: @ him thinking weird ass Harrison Ford is gonna be any better. That is one awkward muthafukka and without a whip and hat (and Spielberg directing it plus a flux capacitor to go back 30+ years) or the Millineum Falcon he aint shyt as far as action stars go.