Sylvester Stallone throwing Bruce Willis under the bus on twitter

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/08/09/mel-gibson-confirmed-as-the-bad-guy-in-expendables-3/

Mel Gibson has been confirmed as the bad guy.

Antonio Banderas is also joining the cast :banderas:

1049.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruce Willis is the greatest action hero of all time imo...and now I find out Rocky wuz stolen from sumbody else:snoop:...Fuk Sly and everybody that love em.:pacspit:

I ain't seen a bad Diehard movie yet:obama:...and lemme find out this chump "Sly" is gon try to short change Wesley the gawd....if Harrison Ford gettin close to a mil a day Wesley need 2,he's a better actor and more about that action then the rest of that cast:ohlawd:.....Matter of fact they need to just make Wesley the star of this shyt and throw the rest of these larry holmes status dudes in sum vampire makeup to try to confuse nikkas:pachaha:....he gon carry this shyt like he did Demolition Man:mjpls:,only reason I wanna see it.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wtf they got mel gibsons crazy ass.I want to see him play just str8 crazy mel.Off the meter,eyes wide open,talking to himself type shyt with the beard. :laugh:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Faggit.

I can imagine Bruces pain. Everywhere you go some fukkin redneck assclown is saying Yippy Caya mutherfukker :dj2: This happens around the entire planet on a level that nerd Kevin Smith will never understand. He'll never have to worry about going to Austria and hearing someone hound him over the dialogue in Chasing Amy. :russ: Why? Because his films are trash. shyt gets old after a while having to put up with the fukkin fans and their gimmick like stupidity. Kevin Smith is a hack who got rich so i can imagine him being more grateful to his handful of fans for being hipster enough to buy into his brand. Bruce on the other hand has the talent and a catalogue of great films that go way beyond Yippy fukking Caya. That phrase has to be the bane of his existence. Of all the films you've done, people want to hear Yippy fukking Caya like What chew talking bout Willis. fukk the fans. We feel you Bruce.

lmaooooooo this and the "die hard" shouts got me dying :dead: