Sylvester Stallone throwing Bruce Willis under the bus on twitter

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I bet Bruce hates the fact hes a better actor than Stallone and Stallone is worth more money. Still,shytting on the man because he wants to get paid is pathetic. How many people could shyt on Stallone before Rocky 4 at the thought of putting him in Any movie. Now he wants to act brand new.

Kevin Smith on the other hand is a shytty actor and director but hes good at shyting on people. His only big break movie, Cop Out was Trash o, and hes only worth 25 mill. He cant imagine the wold of 125 million where people are swarming you and hounding you everywhere you go for over a decade.

Last edited:

Change

All Star
Daps
Bruce has been wack for years. He's been doing some lame Clint Eastwood scowling mumbling nonsense for years. We'll always have Die Hard but it's time to throw him in the bushes.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I doubt It has anything to do with Bruce Willis being a draw, and everything to do with him being a pain in the ass to work with. It must suck to make a movie with a dude who is standoffish, completely does not care and is just trying to cash a check.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't always like that, was he?
I read that he did his role in Four Rooms for free.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Career Failure?

What the fukk is Stallone talking about?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I bet Bruce hates the fact hes a better actor than Stallone and Stallone is worth more money. Still,shytting on the man because he wants to get paid is pathetic. How many people could shyt on Stallone before Rocky 4 at the thought of putting him in Any movie. Now he wants to act brand new.

Kevin Smith on the other hand is a shytty actor and director but hes good at shyting on people. His only big break movie, Cop Out was Trash o, and hes only worth 25 mill. He cant imagine the wold of 125 million where people are swarming you and hounding you everywhere you go for over a decade.
Lot he "only" has 25 mil so he can't imagine what its like to have 5 times that amount. Meanwhile you're trying to shyt on him and you most likely don't have 1/1000th the amount of money he does.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Lot he "only" has 25 mil so he can't imagine what its like to have 5 times that amount. Meanwhile you're trying to shyt on him and you most likely don't have 1/1000th the amount of money he does.
Denounce your love for Kevin Smith or i call you a faggit.

There isa big difference between 25 mill and 150 mil. Its something you cant fathom, traveling in small circles.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Denounce your love for Kevin Smith or i call you a faggit.

There isa big difference between 25 mill and 150 mil. Its something you cant fathom, traveling in small circles.
Never said I loved anyone. I'm shytting on your attempts to discredit him based on the fact that 25 mil is 1/5 of 125 mil, while you yourself most likely don't have $25,000 in liquid assets, which is yes, 1/1000th of what Kevin Smith has.

This simple fact seems to be something YOU cannot fathom. Also, you're a Mowgli alias so we already know you're a fakkit.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Never said I loved anyone. I'm shytting on your attempts to discredit him based on the fact that 25 mil is 1/5 of 125 mil, while you yourself most likely don't have $25,000 in liquid assets, which is yes, 1/1000th of what Kevin Smith has.

This simple fact seems to be something YOU cannot fathom. Also, you're a Mowgli alias so we already know you're a fakkit.
Faggit.

I can imagine Bruces pain. Everywhere you go some fukkin redneck assclown is saying Yippy Caya mutherfukker :dj2: This happens around the entire planet on a level that nerd Kevin Smith will never understand. He'll never have to worry about going to Austria and hearing someone hound him over the dialogue in Chasing Amy. :russ: Why? Because his films are trash. shyt gets old after a while having to put up with the fukkin fans and their gimmick like stupidity. Kevin Smith is a hack who got rich so i can imagine him being more grateful to his handful of fans for being hipster enough to buy into his brand. Bruce on the other hand has the talent and a catalogue of great films that go way beyond Yippy fukking Caya. That phrase has to be the bane of his existence. Of all the films you've done, people want to hear Yippy fukking Caya like What chew talking bout Willis. fukk the fans. We feel you Bruce.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Faggit.

I can imagine Bruces pain. Everywhere you go some fukkin redneck assclown is saying Yippy Caya mutherfukker :dj2: This happens around the entire planet on a level that nerd Kevin Smith will never understand. He'll never have to worry about going to Austria and hearing someone hound him over the dialogue in Chasing Amy. :russ: Why? Because his films are trash. shyt gets old after a while having to put up with the fukkin fans and their gimmick like stupidity. Kevin Smith is a hack who got rich so i can imagine him being more grateful to his handful of fans for being hipster enough to buy into his brand. Bruce on the other hand has the talent and a catalogue of great films that go way beyond Yippy fukking Caya. That phrase has to be the bane of his existence. Of all the films you've done, people want to hear Yippy fukking Caya like What chew talking bout Willis. fukk the fans. We feel you Bruce.
How you figure a guy w/ 25 mil can't feel his "pain" but a guy with nothing (you) can somehow relate? Lol fukk outta here