Sylvester Stallone throwing Bruce Willis under the bus on twitter

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How you figure a guy w/ 25 mil can't feel his "pain" but a guy with nothing (you) can somehow relate? Lol fukk outta here
They dont have the same success or the same experiences. A couple guys giving you dap for that trash Clerks is completely different then people hounding you in every part of the globe that allows poor people with Yippya Caya. You've been poor all your life so these thoughts are foreign to you. I dont blame you, it just comes with the territory of being a faggit.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
They dont have the same success or the same experiences. A couple guys giving you dap for that trash Clerks is completely different then people hounding you in every part of the globe that allows poor people with Yippya Caya. You've been poor all your life so these thoughts are foreign to you. I dont blame you, it just comes with the territory of being a faggit.
He's still rich and famous. He has a better understanding than I do and certainly better than you do. He makes a 5th of what Bruce does.

I probably make 1/300th of what Kevin Smith does.

I doubt you make half of what I do.

See how this works? You're trying to compare elephants to whales, meanwhile you're an ant.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
He's still rich and famous. He has a better understanding than I do and certainly better than you do. He makes a 5th of what Bruce does.

I probably make 1/300th of what Kevin Smith does.

I doubt you make half of what I do.

See how this works? You're trying to compare elephants to whales, meanwhile you're an ant.
You arent making sense but i think i understand now. You dont have the ability to see perspective. You have the mind of the inferiors.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Smart move by Sly. Willis's character was boring and worthless so he won't be missed and this will make room on the payroll for Snipes and Harrison Ford. Wasn't the biggest fan of the first 2 movies but if he recruits Carl Weathers the Gawd this could be :ohlawd:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
this niccas compared clerks to die hard,, i give kevin smith credit for saying all women are sluts in the mid 90s where hoes were being saved left and right (though not as bad as now where people are pushing emma stone like she marilyn monroe) but that where it ends

cop out was a shytty movie

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
this niccas compared clerks to die hard,, i give kevin smith credit for saying all women are sluts in the mid 90s where hoes were being saved left and right (though not as bad as now where people are pushing emma stone like she marilyn monroe) but that where it ends

cop out was a shytty movie

cop out was the shyt u cocksucker.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This thread made me realize
Bruce Willis is still a fukkin G in 2013, Sly is :flabbynsick:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I like Sly and all but lets be serious here for a minute Bruce is still bankable and demands a price that Sly probably wasn't really cool with. And as for Kevin Smith and that youtube clip so what he didn't like those cats yelling die hard. He been hearing that shyt since 1990 I'm sure you'd get tired of the shyt too after 20+ years of hearing people yell that shyt wherever you go. Fat irritating pompous nerd fukk always talk tough shyt with his band of nerds at Comic-Con and in books but wouldn't dare say shyt in Bruce's face and all it takes for half you clowns just jump on the fukk Bruce Willis bandwagon b/c Sly said it.
:russ: @ him thinking weird ass Harrison Ford is gonna be any better. That is one awkward muthafukka and without a whip and hat (and Spielberg directing it plus a flux capacitor to go back 30+ years) or the Millineum Falcon he aint shyt as far as action stars go.

Damn, this is damn near everything I was thinking. Except I like Kevin Smith but when I was listening to I was expecting some kind of epic ending but I would be tired of that shyt too even if I did still make the movies. But Kevin Smith likes to immerse himself in his fanbase and their worship so he probably couldn't understand it. And just for the record cause I always have to say it, Mallrats was the dumbest and most pretentious piece of shyt he has made.

And I agree that Harrison Ford is weird.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wow at this threads topic. I'm guessing nobody seen the ESPN 30 for 30 on the real rocky?
Stallone Stole the idea of Rocky from this dude in real life (real rocky)
Never paid him a cent. Then in Rocky II Sly tried to get the real rocky a role, he tested and Sly was like "Nah :mjpls:" and kept it moving
In Rocky III when Hogan threw rocky out the ring? Andre The Giant threw the real rocky out the ring in a "fight" set up by Vince McMahon :leon:

By the time Rocky 4 or whatever came around, The Real Rocky said enough is enough and sued Sly who got more rich & famous off of Chuck Rocky Wepner
Chuck won, got millions but it was never fully disclosed how much
http://www.hecklerspray.com/stallone-settles-rocky-lawsuit-with-67-year-old-brawler/20064350.php

So Bruce Willis is probably a swell guy :manny: (he does look like a douche tho)

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
http://www.grantland.com/blog/holly...ay-to-do-the-expendables-3?ex_cid=grantland33

Dude wanted 1 million per day:heh:

"Willis was offered $3 million for four days of consecutive work on location in Bulgaria for the film. 'He said he'd drop out unless he got $4 million,' [a] source close to the production says. 'A million dollars a day. Stallone and everybody else involved said no.' Stallone then quickly reached out to Ford, who was game to join the Expendables cast." All in all, a pretty amusing scene here. There's Bruce, apparently so bored to tears with Sly's latter-day franchising he could barely bring himself to sleepwalk through four days of work. There's Sly, so angry that he might have just called THR himself to rat Bruce out (and/or had his Twitter valet do it). And then there's Harrison Ford, offering one more explanation as to what the hell he's doing on the set of The Expendables 3: He's getting paid nearly a million dollars a day.

Daps
I'd imagine so.

By all reports, Willis is a complete piece of shyt.

Kevin Smith comes off as a sensitive little bytch in that story.

After over twenty years of people screaming that at him at random points in public, it's easy to see how that could become annoying. Smith can't relate cuz he's a relative nobody...his response let Bruce understand his error which is why he walked away.

All that story was meant to do was to dry snitch on Bruce for allegedly hating his fans which is some hoe shyt on Kevin Smith's part.