The Coli's own @Stacker Pentercost: Should Black Children Be Bilingual?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
In my opinion learning languages>>>>college

It's cheaper too

Damn I wish I knew this when I was younger

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
First of all, that wasn't an answer, it was a question :what:

Second of all... Like I ASKED, why can't it be both?
This is your answer??? Answer a question with another question without providing any details or specifics. Like I told you, if there is no plan to reduce the learning gap and achievement levels for foundational learning then this is a moot debate.

Looks like you failed to learn the ability to read for comprehension while lacking in Logical Reasoning and Analysis skills, which proves my point about the educational system.
:unimpressed:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
As it's already been said, it's way easier to teach children multiple languages when they're very young.

A bunch of you looking like fukking clowns in here saying stupid shyt why should kids learn like this is some type of negative or toddlers should be learning some situational shyt like balancing a high interest loan backed by bearer bonds

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I understand exactly where it's coming from, but still. Some of these responses :hhh:
Wait, so no comments about how Sis' skin is flawless?
Maybe on lipstick alley :manny:
This is your answer??? Answer a question with another question without providing any details or specifics. Like I told you, if there is no plan to reduce the learning gap and achievement levels for foundational learning then this is a moot debate.

Looks like you failed to learn the ability to read for comprehension while lacking in Logical Reasoning and Analysis skills, which proves my point about the educational system.
:unimpressed:
Idk where or how you got lost on this, but I asked somebody else a question first and then you jumped in tryna ask a question of your own... Without answering the question you were quoting :gucci: You don't get to talk to me about reading comprehension

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
bunch of nikkas in here that only speak one language fluently and it be the colonizers language at that :unimpressed:
You get a dap for the overall post
full

fell short of a rep due to your urge to call em "nikkas" tho
IgMyx.gif

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So foreigners can come here and not even try to learn English but black american kids have to be multi-lingual?

Nah.

English and French are the world's business language. That's not changing anytime soon. If you know fluent English you really don't need to know another language.

Last edited: