The Democratic Party is White Supremacist, Too [BAR article]

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
voting
getting your guys/whoever into local/state/national office.
wheeling and dealing to get somethings you/your group want

we have been at this shyt for generations...
I believe we will get out of this situation. But we're only getting out of it one damn way

That's electoral politics which is only a subset of politics, and isn't what I was referring to. So I agree, Black liberation will not, and cannot, come from electoral politics.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
You’re right. I was being hyperbolic. But frankly, I have come to hate a fake friend more than a known enemy. Dems are as classist, racist, sexist and bigoted as Reps, they just suppress it in public to gain followers imo.

And you’re right, blacks shouldn’t deal with Republicans because of their disillusionment with Dems. I’m a radical liberal myself and my anger with the Dems is exactly what you described, in the fact that they are being portrayed as a “true left”, when they are neo -liberal opportunists.

Good post. We need more black radicals but I don’t think it will happen soon. Black radicals are silenced and demonized by “safe” blacks. But you are right. They are the answer.

I wouldn't ever go this far, because I've heard plenty of Republicans argue everything from the good intent of slavery, to the positives of eugenics, to the support of ethnic cleansing of AAs, simply because their political ideology aligns more with the Reps and they're whatever current Ayn Rand-Charles Murray fascist anarch-capitalists (and because this a tired internet cliche of "two wings, same bird" centrism that never even gives a proper nod to Lefitst pragmatic policy).

That being said, the Democrats are a neo-liberal party, a lot of critics seem to be under the impression that they've shown some allegiance to the "true Left" when that has never been the case. Even in supporting Black struggles for civil rights, the support came due to: Soviet pressure using the US as an example of the Black imperialist struggle, a little bit of guilt, and the massive pressure from a sizeable (I'd say 15%) chunk of the Black electorate. They've never pushed past that, and they help amplify the Black moderate/conservative positions that have damaged the Black community (like mass-incarceration and the War on Drugs).....

A lot of jaded Black voters also take on one of two mentally-retarded positions: it doesn't matter - let's not vote at all, or vote Republican, to show the Dems how much we need them. Neither will do anything but support a rollback of the threadbare gains we've gotten as a community.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
voting
getting your guys/whoever into local/state/national office.
wheeling and dealing to get somethings you/your group want

we have been at this shyt for generations...
I believe we will get out of this situation. But we're only getting out of it one damn way
Not really.

1. We got the right to vote in the 60's. That's not generations and generations how you making it sound. My mom was a teenager and I'm not even that old. Technically, we should still be figuring out how to best wield it.

2. We have not been wheeling and dealing in any effective way because they killed our leaders and propped up useless negros like their assistant pimps and the c00ns who snitched on them. Them nikkas ain't wheeled and dealed shyt except butter biscuits and pictures with Barack and Michelle.

3. We got as far as got (ending Jim Crow and the lynchings, universal suffrage) without the vote and without violence. We just stopped pushing because our energy was re-directed (by our 'leaders', see #2).

So really, we're still at square one politically (and quickly losing ground) because our whole normal process of growth and knowledge-building and all that got fukked up by dummies and c00ns. Millenial AA's are starting from scratch. But that doesn't mean politics has never worked for us. It worked just fine when we knew what the hell we were doing.

:francis:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Not really.

1. We got the right to vote in the 60's. That's not generations and generations how you making it sound. My mom was a teenager and I'm not even that old. Technically, we should still be figuring out how to best wield it.

2. We have not been wheeling and dealing in any effective way because they killed our leaders and propped up useless negros like their assistant pimps and the c00ns who snitched on them. Them nikkas ain't wheeled and dealed shyt except butter biscuits and pictures with Barack and Michelle.

3. We got as far as got (ending Jim Crow and the lynchings, universal suffrage) without the vote and without violence. We just stopped pushing because our energy was re-directed (by our 'leaders', see #2).

So really, we're still at square one politically (and quickly losing ground) because our whole normal process of growth and knowledge-building and all that got fukked up by dummies and c00ns. Millenial AA's are starting from scratch. But that doesn't mean politics has never worked for us. It worked just fine when we knew what the hell we were doing.

:francis:
Not really you say.... but look at reconstruction. Probably the most productive period for us in this country...

So yeah..we have been at this shyt for generations politically. Every time making some headway and then ...

But I do understand your points completely although I'm iffy on 3.

At the end of the day we really don't have that type of time anymore

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Not really you say.... but look at reconstruction. Probably the most productive period for us in this country...

So yeah..we have been at this shyt for generations politically. Every time making some headway and then ...

But I do understand your points completely although I'm iffy on 3.

At the end of the day we really don't have that type of time anymore
Reconstruction was productive because we had the vote. We was voting like crazy, black congressman all through the south. And as soon as we lost on the politics front (white people made a deal among themselves using us as a bargaining chip), we were fukked. Don't see it as "making some headway and then..." See it as, we were equivalent to fukkin cows and little by little, we've been extricating ourselves. They set us so far back, it will take a while. Don't be discouraged out of the political process. It's bullshyt, but it's what we got, and we're not even putting our full weight behind anything. Imagine if we did, as the thought leaders and cultural influencers we are.

On #3, I wasn't so much emphasizing the no violence part. I was just using it as an example to say, even when we aint have shyt, we still managed to work our political show. Imho, Civil Rights only worked because we extorted them under threat of violence. "Go along with these nice negros over here cuz you don't want the mean ones outside burning up your financial centers." It works as long as both the good cop and the bad cop are on code.
I agree that we don't have time, but the government moves fast when they are compelled. Let's compel them. :myman:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Reconstruction was productive because we had the vote. We was voting like crazy, black congressman all through the south. And as soon as we lost on the politics front (white people made a deal among themselves using us as a bargaining chip), we were fukked. Don't see it as "making some headway and then..." See it as, we were equivalent to fukkin cows and little by little, we've been extricating ourselves. They set us so far back, it will take a while. Don't be discouraged out of the political process. It's bullshyt, but it's what we got, and we're not even putting our full weight behind anything. Imagine if we did, as the thought leaders and cultural influencers we are.

On #3, I wasn't so much emphasizing the no violence part. I was just using it as an example to say, even when we aint have shyt, we still managed to work our political show. Imho, Civil Rights only worked because we extorted them under threat of violence. "Go along with these nice negros over here cuz you don't want the mean ones outside burning up your financial centers." It works as long as both the good cop and the bad cop are on code.
I agree that we don't have time, but the government moves fast when they are compelled. Let's compel them. :myman:

You are really optimistic

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You are really optimistic

:whoa: What about Denzel from Training Day conveys optimism? I expect the bullshyt. But we are not our parents' generation.

One thing Machiavelli and them knew was, if you plan to keep somebody oppressed, don't educate them. Don't give them no new ideas. These dummies done educated everybody. :russ:So now you have a whole bunch of over-educated, highly-indebted, angry people sitting around not doing shyt. That's a terrible recipe for continued oligarchy. :sas1:

GASign

All Star
Daps
BjL1xfdCcAA0LJC.jpg

2f1110a38930e6c1bcc17bdeefd2204f.jpg

This was the beginning of it all and why many of you have always been Democrats. That quote up top is in the book called "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler. These are the same Democrats that you simps vote for still support today. The platform change between the Dems and Reps was back in the 1860's, not 1960's. The intent was never for you getting your Civil Rights Act (1964) and Voting Rights Act (1965) to be for your benefit, the purpose was to train you as a Democratic zombie. Worked like a charm. This is also why brother Malcolm called you monkeys out as the "traitors and political chumps" that you are in that speech "The Ballot or The Bullet". He seen you and your traitor-like ways when those Democrats dangled the lies and promises right in front of your face.

Fast forward to today and them Dems are still up to no good and buffoons still supporting them.. Just different tactics. Many of you ppl w/ O'Barry in your avi and who voted for him and his ........"wife"........ are clueless that he wasn't even for us blacks. He was really for the lg-bt community. And even chesters in his circle (Terry Bean) that got busted, beat they cases and are free as a bird. O'Barry's job was to take what we worked so hard for and pass it to gays. You probably don't even realize our Civil Rights Act has been amended (updated) for them. His administration also managed to link our Voting Rights Act to the struggle of transmissions because of they gender identity mental issues not being updated on they id's when they went to vote. So all races are getting a piece of what our Civil Rights activists worked hard to get thanks to you. Even races that don't like us. Because "trans rights" are Civil Rights just like Loretta Lynch said. Without the support from O'Barry, they'd have nothing. Them Democrats even in the news right now talking up for illegal immigrants more than they would ever defend your black azz. And the Clinton administration was not your friend either.

You can say whatever you want and come @ this post w/ whatever retard logic you want, but the facts ring loud and clear against you.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
BjL1xfdCcAA0LJC.jpg

2f1110a38930e6c1bcc17bdeefd2204f.jpg

This was the beginning of it all and why many of you have always been Democrats. That quote up top is in the book called "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler. These are the same Democrats that you simps vote for still support today. The platform change between the Dems and Reps was back in the 1860's, not 1960's. The intent was never for you getting your Civil Rights Act (1964) and Voting Rights Act (1965) to be for your benefit, the purpose was to train you as a Democratic zombie. Worked like a charm. This is also why brother Malcolm called you monkeys out as the "traitors and political chumps" that you are in that speech "The Ballot or The Bullet". He seen you and your traitor-like ways when those Democrats dangled the lies and promises right in front of your face.

Fast forward to today and them Dems are still up to no good and buffoons still supporting them.. Just different tactics. Many of you ppl w/ O'Barry in your avi and who voted for him and his ........"wife"........ are clueless that he wasn't even for us blacks. He was really for the lg-bt community. And even chesters in his circle (Terry Bean) that got busted, beat they cases and are free as a bird. O'Barry's job was to take what we worked so hard for and pass it to gays. You probably don't even realize our Civil Rights Act has been amended (updated) for them. His administration also managed to link our Voting Rights Act to the struggle of transmissions because of they gender identity mental issues not being updated on they id's when they went to vote. So all races are getting a piece of what our Civil Rights activists worked hard to get thanks to you. Even races that don't like us. Because "trans rights" are Civil Rights just like Loretta Lynch said. Without the support from O'Barry, they'd have nothing. Them Democrats even in the news right now talking up for illegal immigrants more than they would ever defend your black azz. And the Clinton administration was not your friend either.

You can say whatever you want and come @ this post w/ whatever retard logic you want, but the facts ring loud and clear against you.

Nah, you're not going to derail my thread and try to turn it into some anti-LGBTQ conspiracy nonsense. FOH.