The Mike Levy Incident: Scummiest moment in wrestling history? *GRAPHIC*

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I like the old ECW stuff, and I enjoy a good hardcore match every now and again with some blood

but the indie promotions with fat fukks cutting themselves and throwing stiff punches in someones backyard or high school gym are just shytty as hell, shyt like CZW and stuff. Its all just extremely crappy stuff that any bum off the street can do, it takes literally no talent

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I like the old ECW stuff, and I enjoy a good hardcore match every now and again with some blood

but the indie promotions with fat fukks cutting themselves and throwing stiff punches in someones backyard or high school gym are just shytty as hell, shyt like CZW and stuff. Its all just extremely crappy stuff that any bum off the street can do, it takes literally no talent

And the audience members fit right In with that trash.

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
i used to think this type of wrestling was so cool back then until i realize these cats can barely work
I was a mark for Nick Mondo, but then I turned 14

I caught ECW a few times on TNN but once I had the internet, I was hooked on old school ECW :lawd:

Eventually I fukked with CZW for dudes like Trent Acid, Homicide, Sonjay Dutt, Ruckus, shyt, even Ric Blade. CZW and IWA had tons of talent but will always be known for their trash wrestling

Nowadays I'm glad WWE cut the hardcore aspect down. I even cringe at unprotected chairshots from older matches and that was nothing to us back then :yeshrug:

That was disturbing, and no one was charged?
Nope. He stayed for the rest of the show and like @FreshAIG was saying, he apologized TO THEM for fukking her up (when it was actually her fault) and begged to be booked on future shows :snoop:

How brutal is the video brehs

Im scared to click :lupe:
It's pretty damn brutal, worse than Mass Transit

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
he deserved it. dont step in the ring and think you can just attack people because you watch wrestling.

I dont agree with what they did..or the Mass Transit situation...but you also cant put yourself in that kind of situation