The Mike Levy Incident: Scummiest moment in wrestling history? *GRAPHIC*

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that might've been the most maddening thing...crowd loved it, and no way you don't realize that shyt seriously hurts.
After the beating when Levy gets self-wedgied, someone goes "This is one of the greatest moments of my entire life!", followed by laughter from others :scusthov:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
This happened 8 years ago today. Still can't believe the guy never pressed charges. :snoop:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
LOL no. He apologized after and kept asking to be booked on their shows actually. He was a complete mark

Reminds me of that story that one of the ECW wrestlers told where they were carting Mass Transit out, and he's screaming to his dad, "NO, DAD, I'M ONE OF THE BOYS NOW!"

:francis:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
It's true that they gave a showcase to several current stars with the Ted Petty Invitational, but that deathmatch shyt is a detriment to the whole business.

I never fukked with their Deathmatch shyt. Once they lost their building in the Chicago suburbs, I stopped going to shows and AAW took over as the premier indy here. TPI was :banderas: but Ian fukking guys on money gave him a bad rep