The Mike Levy Incident: Scummiest moment in wrestling history? *GRAPHIC*

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So they found this guy on a message board saying he was interested in the tourney and could compete? Then he fought a woman and started hitting for real? If I was him I would've never done it. That move off the ropes kicking his head on the ladder looked not only real but even I felt that just watching. You gotta be trained for that shyt. Funny they found him on a message board tho. Isn't there a spot open in the championship ladder match, or hell even the briefcase ladder match? Who here thinks they can compete and win the title? If you're reading this, put me in the match Vince. :troll: so that's why punk left. To go find this guy and get his money.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Rotten gets on the mic, accuses Levy of ruining Knuckle's chances in TNA. Rotten's pre-teen son attacks Levy with a stick, breaking it into pieces, but relentless, with the fury only a 10 year old with Ian Rotten as a parent could have. Someone shouts at Levy about selling. A cohort flattens him with a chairshot, Levy actually sells, so someone makes fun of him for selling. Rotten's kid kicks Levy in the head. Mickie Knuckles returns so that Rotten can flaunt her headwound. She seems upset and leaves as fast as her re-entry.

A man starts to pull Levy's trousers and pants down, and as you contemplate the idea that he might soon suffer an anal rape, the only surprise comes from your total lack of surprise. With this atmosphere it seems almost inevitable. They abandon the idea, momentarily, so that Levy can be suplexed back first onto the legs of a commode. His legs are then tied up into the elastic in his underpants, and poor Levy is left for dead, as victim of and punished for, the inability of promoters to book trained wrestlers.

:dead:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Anybody remember when Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley) was in CZW and he let that nikka cut him with the electric saw?

I mean, the chainsaw doesn't have any teeth but shyt is still morbid as fukk. that's CZW for you.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
A list of Ian Rotten's other incidents:
Ian Rotten is one of, if not, the most infamous promoters in independent wrestling for his carny tactics. Not since Roland Alexander has there been such an overweight creep. In this entry we take a look at the things Ian Rotten has done to people that were nothing short of scummy.

-Told numerous workers "I'll get ya next time, kid" when asked for pay.

-Once held a benefit show for former deathmatch wrestler Delilah Star and her sick child, only to give her $100 and spend the rest of the "benefit" money on a new television and several new VCRs.

-During night 1 of the 2010 King of the Death Matches tournament, Ian faked having a cracked sternum so he could take a $3,000 ambulance ride directly out of the building, just to get out of paying the $1,000 he owed to his workers.

-At the funeral of JC Bailey, Rotten had the audacity to go up to the grieving Bailey family, and demand trans money, refusing to leave until he was paid and causing a small scene in the process . Eventually paid by Bailey's grieving mother to get him to go away.

-During the early days of IWA Mid-South , several members of the roster agreed to work a few shows for free to earn enough money to install AC in the "old K Mart building". One of these workers, American Kickboxer, severely injured his neck during a bout and needed a small amount of money to help offset his medical bill from an injury occurred while trying to help Ian out. Ian proceeded to tell Kickboxer that he was on his own, and that he was selfish for implying that Ian should spend some of the money earned on his medical bills. After the incident, Ian spent the money earned from the show, and the building never had air conditioning installed.

-Let his then-toddler walk around bowling alleys drinking beers because, as he states, it "helps with his medical conditions."

I know this shyt is real fukked up, but I'm reading this shyt like

:russ::lolbron::mjlol::pachaha::deadmanny:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh wow. That shyt is absolutely infuriating to watch.

Okay, so some guy who has no business being in the ring does it and stiffs someone. Unprofessional, fine. but is all of THAT really fukking warranted in response? Some kid slaps me in the face, should I blow his head off with a shotgun and say it's valid retaliation?

Maybe it's because I hate seeing people ganged up on, but what a bunch of lunatic cowards. That shyt is garbage and an embarrassment to pro wrestling.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
It's one thing to do extreme, crazy stuff but that torture shyt is disgusting :scusthov:

Those white folks in the audience loved it too :snoop:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's one thing to do extreme, crazy stuff but that torture shyt is disgusting :scusthov:

Those white folks in the audience loved it too :snoop:

Yeah that might've been the most maddening thing...crowd loved it, and no way you don't realize that shyt seriously hurts.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh wow. That shyt is absolutely infuriating to watch.

Okay, so some guy who has no business being in the ring does it and stiffs someone. Unprofessional, fine. but is all of THAT really fukking warranted in response? Some kid slaps me in the face, should I blow his head off with a shotgun and say it's valid retaliation?

Maybe it's because I hate seeing people ganged up on, but what a bunch of lunatic cowards. That shyt is garbage and an embarrassment to pro wrestling.
Its that white trash mentality :smh:

going with the example you gave, it reminds of that video of that white girl who hit some other girl in the head with a shovel...people on youtube defending that shyt saying "she was on her property" and "her life was being threaten(no it wasnt)"