flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started season 3 (skipped season 2) of Spartacus last night

couldn't figure out why ya'll were saying Waller is Naevia

What's with all the cast changes in season 3? really throwing the vibe of the show off :francis:

The first Naevia actress left the show because she wanted more money and they couldn't come to an agreement. The original Spartacus got sick so they made a prequel and stalled season two (not season three). When it was over he still wasn't better so they recast.

I didn't mind the cast changes. I like the second Naevia better.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The first Naevia actress left the show because she wanted more money and they couldn't come to an agreement. The original Spartacus got sick so they made a prequel and stalled season two (not season three). When it was over he still wasn't better so they recast.

:what:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
(if that is her i'm a skeptic) it kind of makes you wonder why he didn't tell Slade?

I think maybe in a way Oliver wants to torture Slade a bit since he's caused so much damage in his life. Oliver is a man of secrets so he has no real reason to tell Slade as it wouldn't benefit him. It would only make things worse since he held on to this for so long. So it's sort of a lose/lose situation for Oliver.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

OG Naevia

lesley-ann-brandt-wallpapers-1.jpg

Lesley-Ann-Brandt.jpg

or recast Naevia
DC%20All%20Access%20guest_Cynthia%20Addai-Robinson.jpg

28202899.jpg

968full-cynthia-addai--robinson.jpg

dont matter too me both balls wall deep #TeamNoPullOut

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I don't think Shado is alive. It was a purposely misleading reveal to have people talking. There's no way they could make any sense of her surviving getting gunned down.
I can let a lot of stuff slide, but being shot point blank in the head and left to rot isn't something i'd be able to buy at all. Even Ollie being brought back the way it happened had me like :beli:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can let a lot of stuff slide, but being shot point blank in the head and left to rot isn't something i'd be able to buy at all. Even Ollie being brought back the way it happened had me like :beli:

Their explanation for Oliver surviving :upsetfavre: "He's strong" and some tea :upsetfavre:

OG Naevia

dont matter too me both balls wall deep #TeamNoPullOut

What? I wasn't talking about looks, lol. Cynthia is a better actress, and worked better with Manu Bennett; he himself admitted he had a hard time acting with the first actress. First Naevia was good looking but she doesn't interest me when she was on screen. She was kind of just there.

600full-cynthia-addai--robinson.jpg

968full-cynthia-addai--robinson.jpg

tumblr_nee7weWzLc1tyxw0wo1_1280.jpg

she's just so cute and sweet:noah:

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Finally watched the episode. For the most part it was :ld:
I like where they're going with capt lance. He was def a better character when he was being an a$$hole to oliver:lolbron:
Where the hell is ras home :dahell: At first they made it seem like it was on the other side of the world. Now these guys are going back and forth to starling city like its nothing:heh:
Nyssa wanting to train laurel :shaq: Def had me looking :takedat:
I liked the part when ras was trying to wine and dine ollie. And ollie was like is this supposed to impress me :rudy: I grew up a damn billionaire.