twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Their explanation for Oliver surviving :upsetfavre: "He's strong" and some tea :upsetfavre:

What? I wasn't talking about looks, lol. Cynthia is a better actress, and worked better with Manu Bennett; he himself admitted he had a hard time acting with the first actress. First Naevia was good looking but she doesn't interest me when she was on screen. She was kind of just there.

600full-cynthia-addai--robinson.jpg

968full-cynthia-addai--robinson.jpg

tumblr_nee7weWzLc1tyxw0wo1_1280.jpg

she's just so cute and sweet:noah:

my bad :lol:
acting wise ya the recast cuz i seen her in arrow also and she is :damn: as a actress too
and in spartacus she was on point too but i would have to re watch spartacus been a min since i seen it but just going off how she is in arrow also wouldnt be surprised either

the og chic i dont know what the hell else she even been in :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ar317_sg_0002b.jpg

ar317_sg_0018b.jpg

ar317_sg_0067bb.jpg

my bad :lol:
acting wise ya the recast cuz i seen her in arrow also and she is :damn: as a actress too
and in spartacus she was on point too but i would have to re watch spartacus been a min since i seen it but just going off how she is in arrow also wouldnt be surprised either

the og chic i dont know what the hell else she even been in :snoop:

Some guest starring TV show episodes and straight to DVD movies I think.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
nah breh they trying to rip off from batman with Ra's passing the mantle to him and whatnot

thats my biggest problem with this shyt, it's a fake ass batman storyline.. Bring in The Question or something else.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:ohhh:how did he go out?
After torturing the survivor, the Squad learned Khem-Adam's hiding-place: a cave network beneath the mountains of the Akh-Ton desert. Bronze Tiger and the others stormed the stronghold, but after a brief fight with Khem-Adam, Ben was killed with his own claws. Deadshot carried his body away, to bury him in his home country.