Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

http://www.superherohype.com/news/334297-doug-jones-deathbolt-to-menace-the-flash

We learned last month that Doug Jones is heading to Starling City. The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and Hellboy franchise star is set to play the supervillain Deathbolt in “Broken Arrow,” the 19th episode of “Arrow’s” third season. This weekend, Jones took to Twitter to reveal that just one DC Comics series won’t be enough to contain his villainy. Deathbolt will return in “The Flash” episode 3.19, “Rogue Air”! Check out Jones’ original tweet below.

Created by Roy Thomas and Jerry Ordway in All-Star Squadron #21 (May, 1983), Simmons had the ability to control lightning and electricity and was dubbed “the living battery.” In “Arrow,” his character will instead wield the power of controlling plasma energy. This makes him the first meta-human to make his debut on “Arrow” as opposed to the more super power-friendly “The Flash.”

Both shows air on The CW at 8:00pm ET/PT. “Arrow’s” “Broken Arrow” will debut on April 15 with “The Flash’s” “Rogue Air” following on April 21.

Daps
actor aint wanna comeback

Michael Jai White is making too many legendary movies at this point

They wasn't letting him reach his full potential on arrow anyway

That's been obvious since the pilot.

I think that's where they're messing up with Arrow.

In the 1st season it was okay because Ollie had his own identity.

He had friends, a girl, and a mom sister and step dad.

I think that's when Arrow was at its best.

Now he's an orphan, has no friends, no woman, and hes struggling with his identity because he sees himself more as Arrow than Oliver Queen.

That's Batmans shtick.

Barman has no life besides the cape and cowl

I remember on Batman Beyond (:banderas:) when a villain was trying to make Bruce think he was going crazy by making him hear voices

And at the end Terry asks Bruce "how were you so sure that you werent going crazy?"

Bruce says "Because the voices kept calling me Bruce.... and thats not what i call myself."

Terry was :dwillhuh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
so the casting director for Sparctus is working for the CW DC division or did they really like Sparctus?

All I know is I better see Batiatus as a major villain.
all it took was crixus
and they all ate
crassus in the tomorrow people
ashur, spartacus in flash
naevia, mira, crixus in arrow

and it aint over yet :blessed:

It's the CW in general. Cynthia was in The Vampire Diaries before Manu was on Arrow. Pietros was in The Originals, Crassus was in The Tomorrow People, etc. they all audition although I expect Naevia may have been offered the part since it was announced Waller would be on the show before casting was announced.
:lupe: Who did Cyntia play on TVD?

Let me guess.......A witch?

• Dap
Reactions: flo

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just found out they killed Bronze Tiger in the Arrow tv comic :beli:
Deadshot and Cupid the only Suicide Squad members :beli:
actor aint wanna comeback
:what: Where you hear that? Michael Jai White always seems postive when asked about the role.

Michael Jai White is making too many legendary movies at this point

They wasn't letting him reach his full potential on arrow anyway
Yeah, they should've spun him off in a "Suicide Squad" spin-off.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
diggle getting parried to a pawg :ehh:
CAzvf55UsAAegQy.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Their explanation for Oliver surviving :upsetfavre: "He's strong" and some tea :upsetfavre:

What? I wasn't talking about looks, lol. Cynthia is a better actress, and worked better with Manu Bennett; he himself admitted he had a hard time acting with the first actress. First Naevia was good looking but she doesn't interest me when she was on screen. She was kind of just there.

600full-cynthia-addai--robinson.jpg

968full-cynthia-addai--robinson.jpg

tumblr_nee7weWzLc1tyxw0wo1_1280.jpg

she's just so cute and sweet:noah:

what she wants in a guy :wow:

my type of girl

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
ARROW: DAVID RAMSEY DISCUSSES DIGGLE'S WEDDING AND RE-TEAMING WITH THE SUICIDE SQUAD

"I like John Diggle the superhero."

24 MAR 2015 BY AMY RATCLIFFE

diggle-blogrolljpg-dfed1d_160w.jpg

John Diggle (David Ramsey) and Lyla Michaels (Audrey Marie Anderson) have come a long way. They were married once, but they got divorced. They fell in love again years later and had a daughter, and now, they're getting hitched again. This week's episode of Arrow, "Suicidal Tendencies," sees wedding bells ring and lots of smiles – an uncommon sight in Starling City. The happy moment doesn't last though because the Suicide Squad arrives with a mission.

Diggle, Michaels, Deadshot (Michael Rowe), and new recruit Cupid (Amy Gumenick) have to head to the Republic of Kasnia to rescue Senator Joseph Cray (Steven Culp). It's not the most romantic of honeymoons. We talked with Ramsey about the wedding, Diggle working with Deadshot, the risks Diggle and Lyla take, and whether we'll see more of Joseph Cray.

ar317a0153bjpg-991056_640w.jpg

IGN: Arrow isn't exactly a cheerful show. It has to be nice to film a joyous event instead of a funeral.

David Ramsey: I couldn't agree more. Particularly when it's my wedding. It's nice to have some smiles and some levity on Arrow, right? But it doesn't last long.

IGN: Of course it doesn't because the Suicide Squad shows up. And this is the first time we've seen Deadshot this season. How is John feeling towards Deadshot these days?

Ramsey: Floyd Lawton and John – I think they have a mutual respect for each other now. I don't think they're by any means friends, but Diggle's tuned into the human aspect of Floyd Lawton, his humanity. And I think Floyd has always respected John for his bravery and loyalty. They're both soldiers – which, by the way, you're going to learn a lot about Floyd Lawton in this episode as well. It's a big episode. Not only are you going to see the Suicide Squad in action again, but you're also going to have the Atom and Arrow face off and you're going to get a big backstory for Floyd Lawton.

IGN: In addition to those big things, Cupid has joined the Suicide Squad. What does she bring to the team and what does John think of her? She seems like a loose cannon.

Ramsey: That's the big thing, isn't it? I describe Cupid as even crazier than Harley Quinn – and she is – and but we learn something about Cupid as well in this episode. What I like about Arrow is they do take the time to delve into these characters and find a throughline of humanity in these characters. And you'll see some of that with Cupid and Deadshot in this episode. But Diggle's first reaction to Cupid is what it always has been: "This woman needs to be locked up and needs professional psychiatric help." But as it would be on Arrow, he's forced to work with her so that's going to very exciting for Diggle.

ar317sg0018bjpg-991051_640w.jpg

IGN: Now, the Suicide Squad is on a mission to rescue Senator Cray. He plays a role in the comics. Will we see more of him in the series or is he more of a one and done character?

Ramsey: I can tell you that they have told us they would like to see Cray a little more. This show tends to plant these characters and then they show up a few shows later or a season later. Like HIVE. For example, the organization that hired Deadshot to kill John's brother – you'll see them as big bad guys next season. So, stay tuned for Senator Cray. You're probably going to see a lot more of him.

IGN: Back to Diggle and Lyla, they're getting a happy ending of sorts. With Diggle having Lyla and a daughter, how has it affected the way you've played the character this season?

Ramsey: You see a lot more tenderness from Diggle in terms of his family, a lot more concern for other people besides Team Arrow. His family has extended to his child and now his wife. So you see that aspect of Diggle, but he has always been well-adjusted to this. He has the personal adjustment that Oliver is probably about 3 or 4 years [from having]. Diggle's had his crucible, and Oliver hasn't quite dealt with his yet. But they both want the same thing. They both want justice in the city, they both want to live a good life, they are both in love, and they both want to be with the people they're in love with. Oliver just hasn't figured out how to make that work with Felicity but Diggle has [with Lyla]. He doesn't have the same relationships challenges, the same mental challenges that Oliver has. He's much more reconciled with who he is.

ar317sg0002bjpg-99104f_624w.jpg

IGN: Diggle is still risking his life regularly though, and Lyla is still working with Amanda Waller and ARGUS. Do they feel guilt over putting themselves in danger when they have a kid to look after?

Ramsey: There's a moment when we get into that in the episode. They both come face to face with the fact that they are facing mortal danger together and they have a child that they could orphan. I think Diggle really has to face that for the first time in this episode. I don't think he allows himself to think about that too much. Diggle doesn't allow himself to think of the gray too much – the gray area of working with a vigilante or the gray area of working with ARGUS and Deadshot. He sees the higher purpose. These are the gray areas that I don't think Diggle deals well with. He just tunes into the higher purpose and then becomes a machine and works for that.

IGN: Will we see Diggle wear a mask anytime soon?

Ramsey: Much of Diggle's appeal – and I think most people probably agree with this -- is that he doesn't have a mask and that he remains heroic without one. Once you put a mask on him, some of that accessibility leaves. I've come to understand that, and I like John Diggle the superhero.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03...wedding-and-re-teaming-with-the-suicide-squad
"

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"

IGN: Will we see Diggle wear a mask anytime soon?

Ramsey: Much of Diggle's appeal – and I think most people probably agree with this -- is that he doesn't have a mask and that he remains heroic without one. Once you put a mask on him, some of that accessibility leaves. I've come to understand that, and I like John Diggle the superhero.

"

:blessed::salute: