Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think God if he exist cares about trolling u bruh

he's too busy not saving children from child molesters and rapist and letting them get their innocence took.
I dont get why god is so hateful and vengeful it crazy to me and how do we have freewill if he takes things from us lol.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:dahell:

Here's the secret BREH put a ton of energy into something like obsession...then back off for a bit and then that shyt will boomerang in your lap.

Don't ask me why it just always happens that way. From a girl to jobs my life has always been that way.

:yeshrug:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Look at this fugazi Jesus, brehs :mjlol:

491px-Cesareborgia.jpg

This inherently evil Italian CAC was born in the 1470's. White paintings of Jesus are modeled after him. You know it's true because it was in a Wu song.

Compare that demonic imagery to this painting of Jesus from the so-called 6th century, hundreds of years before Cesare Borgia was born!

310px-Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg

:patrice:
:ohhh:
:whoa:The white skin is because he was an Asiatic Blackman, brehs. The straight hair comes from his Indian side. You know Jesus da Gawd had good hair.

Or maybe that image was transmogrified by the devils. Let's look at Jesus in the 4th century.

Christ_with_beard.jpg

:lupe:
:mjcry:
:whoa:The long nose is symbolic of the long journey of the BLACKman under oppression. The red hair significates the redness of the embarrassed CAC devils.

Let's go back further and look at Jesus da Gawd in the 3rd century.

ChristAsSol.jpg

:wtf:
:mindblown:
:whoa:Young Jeezius was a lightskin breh like Master Fard. He had to pass so the Khazars wouldn't deport him.

:mjcry:

It's obviously a black man in all those pics except the first one. You are very confused

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
As many as it takes to get a good answer.

There's many points of prayer......but if you're trying to get what you want and not trying to see what God wants then you're doing it wrong.

It's about having a relationship with God just like you would have a relationship with anybody else. You talk to them, and listen for their reply. God doesn't always talk like a regular person though, sometimes His answers come in unique ways. Sometimes He doesn't answer because the answer is in a place you can look and find it for yourself, like the Bible. Try it out.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Ok, then please carry on in the Theism discussion thread then. Merged.
I have to say this merging of threads into one thread is wholly disingenuous, just delete the threads
this method does not not lead to organized discussion, it is just the opposite of what a thread or a forum is supposed to accomplish
people clearly want to discuss these topics, so what is the real agendum?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I have to say this merging of threads into one thread is wholly disingenuous, just delete the threads
this method does not not lead to organized discussion, it is just the opposite of what a thread or a forum is supposed to accomplish
people clearly want to discuss these topics, so what is the real agendum?
You and I both know that he didn't intended to be convinced nor persuaded and only baited believers into another endless debate where both parties would throw the same arguments at each other while never agreeing.
You were in the previous version of the thread doing the same. If you guys don't believe in god and don't expect to be convinced by a religious person, you making a thread about it is unnecessary. Nobody wants to discuss this topic but you and him (as you both were the top contributors in the last thread) and none of you will be convinced at the end. Considering the thread was still new I decided to merge it in the Theism thread but I'll take your advice next time and will bush if it's better.
For future references, if you want to discuss about god and such, please use this thread which purpose is to do so.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
You and I both know that he didn't intended to be convinced nor persuaded and only baited believers into another endless debate where both parties would throw the same arguments at each other while never agreeing.
You were in the previous version of the thread doing the same. If you guys don't believe in god and don't expect to be convinced by a religious person, you making a thread about it is unnecessary.
Nobody wants to discuss this topic but you and him (as you both were the top contributors in the last thread) and none of you will be convinced at the end. Considering the thread was still new I decided to merge it in the Theism thread but I'll take your advice next time and will bush if it's better.
For future references, if you want to discuss about god and such, please use this thread which purpose is to do so.

that's a very subjective assessment peppered with all kinds of assumptions and condescension, not worthy of responding to
personally I have seen plenty of earnest threads get "moved"
what I said was for the forum's benefit, it behooves y'all to see that but if y'all can't see that:yeshrug: