Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
welp looks like Chez already got it covered, posted what I was going to post.

but its a few more that I interpret that can add on.

Daniel 2:43
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Matthew 24:37
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

In the days of Noah this is what was going on

Genesis 6:5
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually

Genesis 6:7
And the LORD said, I will destroy man who I have created from the earth; both man, beast, and creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I made them.

****so once again it doesn't mention anything about angels sleeping with women. It mentions men being evil and as a result the world world was corrupt. GOD didn't say he will keep the angels/spirits for raping women. He said he will keep man and all animals because man only thought of ways to defy GOD, not obey.

Jesus is coming back cuz the same thing is happening today. The wickedness of man is great on the earth and Jesus will destroy it by fire this time, rather than water. How did you get "angels sleeping with women to create Giants", when GOD was very specific about who did what and why they must pay.

Daniel prophecy had nothing to do with Angels sleeping with women. He's talking about the dynasties that were to come. How can you read the entire chapter and try to say that's what it's talking about
graphic-tl-dan2b.gif

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

1. Daniel 2:43 is talking about the final empire before the Kingdom of Heaven is set on earth. That is the feet in the vision that Nebuchadnezzar saw. This kingdom which the Esau's kingdom tried to mix itself with the other nations, it is not talking about sexually, but politically for control but seed other nations are not cleaving to another. Meaning they never fully mix into a true world order like they are trying to make it. That kingdom is embodied under NATO with the USA as its main whooping stick and the mixing is attempted through the UN but those nations don't cleave to another.

2. Matthew 24:37 is talking about the 2nd death which will be by fire instead of water and the state of the people and the earth leading up to that time. Just like in the days of Noah wickedness was increasing and people were still going about their daily lives until the destruction caught them by surprise. It is again, not talking about some angels in the heaven coming down and popping women.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think all of y'all are right. There are two sides to these stories, a spritiual side, and a physical side. What people tend to mistake or be ignorant of, is that spiritual means another plane of existence, not some thought or idea, it is very real. These stories are speaking to both types of people who understand each one. I just think because we live in a physical world, with very little "spiritual" experience, we only understand the physical meaning of the stories.

Psychoactive plants help us experience this spiritual dimension but, they are just helpers, and people tend to abuse them. Therefore damaging the ability to be able to observe, and experience, the spiritual side. And that means not understand the other meaning to the stories. If you can use the plants, and other methods, to enhance this spiritual connection, I think the stories, and others like them, will be easy to decipher. That means another world we would be living in.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH

Excellent. Now that we have interpreted scripture correctly we can continue bible study, because there is alot more to cover. As you can see misinterpretation derails the passage of knowledge and fundamentally stops the continuance of wisdom and understanding. Where they are they cannot learn anything more abt angels, they are stuck at their misunderstanding, so their knowledge has a self appointted limit. The bible predicts these events all through history, even happening in the present day. I am going to request a thread pinned specifically for bible study, because its obvious to me that there is much interest here. Cheers!

The next topics will add on to the discussion of angels: Transfiguration, genetic mutation, multidimensionality and temporality. Man do i love bible study.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Daniel was giving prophecy on things that came to past and things that would happen in the future (dynasties). Daniel 2:43
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay is

^^^ That verse is taking about how week the empire would be because they was a mixed nation. Daniel describe the head as gold, the arms as silver, the sides brass, the legs iron, and the toes mixed with clay and iron. IT CLEARLY SHOWS HOW THE WICKED EMPIRES IS SLOWING LOSING THEIR POWER BECAUSE THEY STARTED OUT MADE OF SOLID GOLD (powerfull) and at the end its made out of a weaker material and IT CLEARLY SHOWS YOU FROM TOP TO BOTTOM HOW THEY WERE STRONG AT THE BEGGING AND WEAK AT THE END. How in the hell yall turn that into sleeping with Angels? This is astonishing

daniel-image.jpg

Daniel even mentions this himself in the same chapter and yall still don't get it. What the hell is wrong with you guys? :dwillhuh: Daniel mentions each dynasty and the order they will come in. He even assigns each dynasty a material and lists them from top to bottom and yall still dont get it?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Chez Lopez this IS the Bible study thread, yall seem to be doing really good in here as is, please continue the discussion here as I fear any new thread would receive a lot of backlash first and derail what you guys trying to build on

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
The role of angels in history is established as beings who are able to:

1. transfigure at will from human to beast and a various array of mixture between
2. messengers for both YAHUAH and satan
3. emerge from one of two alternate dimensions, described biblically as heaven and hell
4. communicate through higher languages, such as hebrew, body language, symbology and interpretation.
5. genetically alter the structure of mankind through 'interbreeding' creating the demi-god or demonic bloodline.

but what other aspects of angels or 'luminaries' are given in the bible? There are several other forms angels have taken including 'UFO' type wheels covered in eyes (ophanim, Ezek. 1), spirits who move in the shape of lightning (luke 17) and also stars.

Understanding all the abilities of angels is key to understanding this final principal in our bible study. Stars, the normal stars we all see in the sky, are angels. Not only are stars angels, but the planets are too. The bible states specifically that planets are stars. Intuitively we already know without any additional evidence that stars and planets look exactly alike when veiwed from the earth. The planets themselves shine and in the book of Jude we learn where the word planet comes from. This is a very hard understanding to come to, because our science based education teaches the opposite of this reasoning, that stars and planets are fundamentally different, but bible wisdom and our own eyesight, should aid in overcoming the false doctrine of the world concerning the planets.

Jude

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

The term here for wandering stars in the ancient greek is planetos. The entire book of Jude is discussing the difference between the saints of Alaheim, who are reserved eternal life and the followers of the devil, who are reserved everlasting death. Jude does not distiguish here between the physical and the spiritual, comparing righteous men with saints, the archangel Michael and angels, and unrighteous men with wandering stars and the devil, due to their relative spiritual influences. The bible often parallels these spiritual and physical concepts because ancient hebrews understood that there is no difference, the spiritual ALWAYS drives the physical. This is how we learn, not only the difference between the righteous and the wicked, but also that wandering stars are planets.

Rev 9
1And the fifth angel sounded , and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Amos 5
But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Judges 5
20 They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera

Job 38
31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? 32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Moloch, Chiun, Pleaides, Orion, Mazzaroth, and Arcturus are all stars or constillations of stars. The last quote, Job 38, describes arcturus with his sons. Now how can a star have sons? To be continued.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The role of angels in history is established as beings who are able to:

1. transfigure at will from human to beast and a various array of mixture between
2. messengers for both YAHUAH and satan
3. emerge from one of two alternate dimensions, described biblically as heaven and hell
4. communicate through higher languages, such as hebrew, body language, symbology and interpretation.
5. genetically alter the structure of mankind through 'interbreeding' creating the demi-god or demonic bloodline.

:gladbron: breh I'm so glad to have you on here. Until now I was the ONLY person on here that caught some of these things in the bible. We may not agree on everything but :salute: to you breh. We have a very similar interpretation of scripture.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Luke 20:34-36King James Version (KJV)

34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Clearly shows angel

It clearly says the children of this world, flesh and blood have sex and marry. But once you receive your new body you will be like the angels. They don't die, don't have sex, or marry. It doesn't say "you will be like the good or bad angels, it says you be like THE ANGELS". So the fallen angels don't reproduce and the heavenly angels don't reproduce.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Frimet Goldberger grew up in Kiryas Joel, New York, an ultra-Orthodox Satmar Hasidic community about an hour's drive northwest of New York City. An overwhelming majority of the village’s 22,000 residents live below the federal poverty threshold, according to The New York Times. Most of the men devote their lives to studying the Torah, while the women marry young and have large families (the town's median household size is almost six people, the highest in the country). The custom is for women to stay home to take care of the family as full-time homemakers.

And they aren’t allowed to drive.

In fact, women who get behind the wheel in Kiryas Joel risk being shunned and having their children taken out of school. They can’t be jailed for the act, but they may be socially ostracized -- or even expelled from the community they’ve grown up in, Goldberger recently wrote for Public Radio International.

Growing up, it never dawned on me that driving was a possibility. No woman in my family or neighborhood ever did. We were taught that our tznius, our modesty, would be at stake. But I think there’s something else. For Hasidic women, being banned from the wheel means being tied to your husband and to your community. Driving gives you the keys to freedom and independence.

According to KJ Voice, a website that describes itself as a “clearinghouse for information” about Kiryas Joel, residents follows these guidelines as a result of their “faith and customs.”

The women of KJ dress and behave in a modest way and do not socialize with men, other than their immediate family. This modesty extends to other issues as well, for example, the women of Kiryas Joel and other Satmar women do not drive automobiles. In addition to raising the children, Kiryas Joel women are often the ones who pay the bills, balance the checkbook and organize the home and family.

Kiryas Joel isn't the only ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in America where women are discouraged from driving. Lani Santo is executive director of Footsteps, an organization that has offered guidance to more than 1,000 ultra-Orthodox Jewish men and women who are looking to explore the world outside their childhood neighborhoods. Santo says the driving ban is most commonly found in the Satmar brand of Hasidic Judaism, in towns and communities like New Square, New York, or Williamsburg and Borough Park in Brooklyn.

"It's less of a religious textual issue and more of a cultural issue," Santo told HuffPost. "Young ultra-Orthodox girls are groomed from a young age for a life of religious dedication and modesty as pious mothers and wives."

The role of a women in these communities is to support the family and ensure that the husband is able to study the Talmud. Women are taught that their intellect isn't as strong as men's and that they lack the capacity to reason -- which causes them to doubt themselves when they begin to question the rules of their community.

Goldberger and her husband chose to leave the community in 2008, and at the age of 23, she finally learned how to drive.

She defended her story this past Sunday on Facebook.

“Of course, the overwhelming majority of women in Kiryas Joel are content with their lifestyles ... But there are many women who do wish for greater freedom to come and go as they please. This story is about them, and for them,” she wrote.

The presence of such a large and densely packed community in suburban New York has caused tensions over the years. Kiryas Joel has put in a request to annex roughly 500 acres of land adjacent to the village, which has prompted an outcry from opponents.

Kiryas Joel is also currently under investigation by the state. Since the town's residents often vote in blocs, the community has been accused of stocking the local school board with its members. Public school families in the area have complained that the board aids Orthodox Jewish students who attend private yeshiva schools, while making deep cuts to public schools.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/30/kiryas-joel-women-driving-goldberger_n_6580568.html