Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
You do realize that when men from the chosen line dies and is back in the spirit world, they are in the presence of the Heavenly Father. Those are the sons of God that were present before him. Just like Moses and Elijah were able to come down and communicate with Jesus and go back up into the spirit world in the presences of the Heavenly Father.

Why is the word man ishi in the hebrew through the rest of the old testament. That shows you once again that you are unlearned. the name Adam was a nomen omen. He came from the ground and will return back to the ground. All the first generation of men..the Adamites were called Adam which why the word man was used a subsitute word for the hebrew word adam

That word in the hebrew is not the same as hate...The word abhor means to set aside as abominable. If we abhorred him...set aside as abominable there would be no way that we could have him as our servant and his their women as concubines in the kingdom. When something is set aside as abominable it cannot be in your presence. You should know that hate and abhor are two different words with two different meanings in the hebrew...nice try
:pachaha:

because ishi means husband. there is a prophecy concerning the tribe of Israel to marry the Messiah as the covenant of Israel. ishi is the term used for this covenant as man. if this is not about knowledge then I will excuse myself from the conversation. I have not insulted you and ive backed up everything ive said with sound scriptural knowledge. also I don respect tiny head attacks from people who are using the bible, I ask you stop that as well.

Hosea 2:16 KJV
And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH

That word in the hebrew is not the same as hate...The word abhor means to set aside as abominable. If we abhorred him...set aside as abominable there would be no way that we could have him as our servant and his their women as concubines in the kingdom. When something is set aside as abominable it cannot be in your presence. You should know that hate and abhor are two different words with two different meanings in the hebrew...nice try

it means hate. if you want to hate, or set aside as abominable a group of people that Yahuah commanded you not to, then feel free. I will follow what He says though.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Not sure why you fellas are misunderstanding me. The church often misinterprets the same spiritual events, attempting to make them into material events that are easy to understand. The angels transgressed and were punished for fornicating. Ive given the evidence for that. The scriptures say that angels do not marry or take wives, not cannot marry or take wives. If you disobey an order from Yahuah then there is a punishment. the verse in Job u gave was from before satan was cast out of heaven, thus sons of god means angels. satan is no longer allowed in heaven and was cast out, so since at that point he was still in heaven with the other sons of god, it must have been before his fall.

I am aware that this is a hard concept but there are evil angels and the evil angels transgressed the commandment of Yahuah not to take wives. They were then punished for it. This is a hard concept but completely backed up by all of scripture.

That is a doctrine made up again by the so-called white man. Satan goes back and forth between the earth and the spirit world and does the will of the Father on the left hand side. When Satan tempted the Messiah in his 40 day fast, the Most High allowed him to tempt him. Satan is nothing more than controlled opposition for the Most High. Wasn't Satan seeking Job as someone he can devour? He has to ask for permission to devour someone. He is not a loose cannon doing as he pleases..he needs permission to do things.

Luke 22
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Who do you think Satan asked? The same person he asked in Job chapter 1...the Most High. That is how the Messiah knew about it because the Messiah deals directly with the Father on right hand side. Stop trying to reinvent the order with another false doctrine.

Ecclesiastes 1
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
because ishi means husband. there is a prophecy concerning the tribe of Israel to marry the Messiah as the covenant of Israel. ishi is the term used for this covenant as man. if this is not about knowledge then I will excuse myself from the conversation. I have not insulted you and ive backed up everything ive said with sound scriptural knowledge. also I don respect tiny head attacks from people who are using the bible, I ask you stop that as well.

Hosea 2:16 KJV
And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali

There is more than one definition for that word

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H376&t=KJV

Again, you are playing semantics.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Satan was on earth deceiving Adam and Eve in the garden so he BEEN cast down from heaven WAY BEFORE JOB. Son you are lost

:pachaha: Kan...Satan been going back and forth. He is that same old serpent. And he actually has his own chosen line...Edom. The emnitiy was prophesied to the serpent and Eve in the beginning...the emnity between Cain and Abel and continuing later between Esau and Jacob.

Genesis 3
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Cain was the kid that Satan was dealing with which is why Cain had no problem killing Abel his brother, not being remorseful and being a damn liar..same spirit that is in the so-called white man.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: Kan...Satan been going back and forth. He is that same old serpent. And he actually has his own chosen line...Edom. The emnitiy was prophesied to the serpent and Eve in the beginning...the emnity between Cain and Abel and continuing later between Esau and Jacob.

Kinfolk needs the right guidance. He's almost there, he just got those old lies/stumbling blocks in his head and it's causing him not to see the truth. I use to believe that fallen angels shyt too until I went precept upon precept, line upon line. Kinfolk should see the error in his ways after claiming Satan in the JOB story predates Adam & Eve. And then we gave him plainly what Jesus said. It's not up for debate if you know why angels are even put on this earth and it's not for procreation

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Kinfolk needs the right guidance. He's almost there, he just got those old lies/stumbling blocks in his head and it's causing him not to see the truth. I use to believe that fallen angels shyt too until I went precept upon precept, line upon line. Kinfolk should see the error in his ways after calming Satan in the JOB story predates Adam & Eve. And then we gave him plainly what Jesus said. It's not up for debate if you know why angels are even put on this earth and it's not for procreation

I agree. @Chez Lopez. Sorry if you think we are being harsh on you. You seem sincere but I see what I perceive to be false doctrine according to the scriptures I have to attack it. I used to be where you were at when I first got in the Truth. You got to remove those lies and cobwebs out of your mind. That is the whole point of sanctification. I took rebukes all the time in my thinking, but I took it like a man and grew quicker than most people that fight. There is are doctrines of people that just woke up to being Israelites that are still inline with the lies we grew up being taught. There are groups that believe that Edomites can be saved and they believe that angels from heaven came down and impregnated women. Once you realize how the Most High operates it get easier to know what lies are out of order.

That is true...if the Most High wanted his angels to procreate, he would have simply populate the earth with angels. That is not what his will was. He could have just killed Noah and his family and said forget it and just sent the angels down. There is a reason he preserved Noah and his sons when he could have just wiped them out too.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
I agree. @Chez Lopez. Sorry if you think we are being harsh on you. You seem sincere but I see what I perceive to be false doctrine according to the scriptures I have to attack it. I used to be where you were at when I first got in the Truth. You got to remove those lies and cobwebs out of your mind. That is the whole point of sanctification. I took rebukes all the time in my thinking, but I took it like a man and grew quicker than most people that fight. There is are doctrines of people that just woke up to being Israelites that are still inline with the lies we grew up being taught. There are groups that believe that Edomites can be saved and they believe that angels from heaven came down and impregnated women. Once you realize how the Most High operates it get easier to know what lies are out of order.

That is true...if the Most High wanted his angels to procreate, he would have simply populate the earth with angels. That is not what his will was. He could have just killed Noah and his family and said forget it and just sent the angels down. There is a reason he preserved Noah and his sons when he could have just wiped them out too.

lol. that's why I removed myself from this conversation. you want to put what 'you think Yahuah did' instead of following what scripture says. that's the false doctrine. scripture is clear and the interpretation is certain, whether you believe it or not. there is more evidence than what ive posted, but what ive posted should be sufficient. since it is not and you still don't believe, that means this is not about the bible, its about you.

fortunately this is not an argument, the scripture is certain. cheers fellas.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
uhh thats what i said. so why are you repeating what i said? lol. i said you have people believing if i check off everything on that list then bam, i'm the best list checker offer on earth. the problem is, it was never about checking off things on a list. it was about the heart. where was/is your heart. if you're about checking stuff off a list so you can be proud of yourself for being the #1 list checker offer then odds are you probably didnt complete one or two on that list. which we know pride is in there some where. that was my point.

If you're following the commandments you're not acting like that. You know there is scripture about NOT being prideful right? Even God Almighty told Samuel (or maybe David) that MEN judge by appearance but God judges the HEART. So how is that something that came with the "new testament" when that was said in the "old"? I understood your point just fine, I was just respectfully pointing out that the point was FIRST made in the old testament. Not the new. If they were following the commandments, they would NOT be doing it as a checklist and patting themselves on their back.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
If you're following the commandments you're not acting like that. You know there is scripture about NOT being prideful right? Even God Almighty told Samuel (or maybe David) that MEN judge by appearance but God judges the HEART. So how is that something that came with the "new testament" when that was said in the "old"? I understood your point just fine, I was just respectfully pointing out that the point was FIRST made in the old testament. Not the new. If they were following the commandments, they would NOT be doing it as a checklist and patting themselves on their back.

Exactly, that is what people don't understand about the scriptures. The apostles were not even carrying the "new testament" because their accounts were not compiled together yet. When the apostles were sent out by the Messiah to teach...they carried what people would call the "old testament" and preached the gospel. The gospels of Matthew,Mark,Luke and John and the letters, epistles and Revelation were given to us to understand more in the last days. In all those, they were referring to things written in the "old testament". Even bible concordances show us this. We got to eat the whole roll to understand the mysteries of the scriptures. A lot of these dudes do not understand that keeping the commandments is key to getting the knowledge wisdom and understanding. Of course, in this captivity there are some commandments that are tougher to keep but that is why we have the ultimate mediator who has opened up the seals for the elect to be able to gain the understanding.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
sorry that's incorrect. That's why I love bible study because we can get to the meat of knowledge. The bible also states in the book of Jude here:

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire

The book of Jude here states how the angels 'kept not their first estate' which means they left heaven and were punished.

welp looks like Chez already got it covered, posted what I was going to post.

but its a few more that I interpret that can add on.

Daniel 2:43
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Matthew 24:37
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
well in order to get back on topic ill have to point out this verse:

Job 1

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

our original point was genesis 6:2 where the sons of God is misinterpreted as the line of seth. From your own quote you will see that the sons of god were angels.

As stated the term adam or adamah means earthen soil, red as in soil. There is also another word to describe the beauty of king david, ruddy, this word in Hebrew is Admonaiy, from the root word adam. So edom/esau wasn white pale or pink, he was a darker soil color red, like earthen soil.

I've stated this before but no one seems to believe me :yeshrug: @Czar