Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

Truth200

Banned
Daps
do I care?

obviously the religion vs religion talk is stupid, but i have no problem opposing islam and its expansionist aspirations

It was sarcasm....

The bottom line is anything to do with people talking about religion is just pure mysticism until proven otherwise.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
that was a fly ass exit walk:mjlol:

they should have just let that dumb broad keep talking and looking stupid and just stared at her like :patrice:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
I notice every time i obsess over anything a job a girl anything i end up losing it.
What i dont care for much i get not co-relating to them too much.but i think a while back i read something like putting anything before god is an idol and anything you worship more than god he separates you from?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I notice every time i obsess over anything a job a girl anything i end up losing it.
What i dont care for much i get not co-relating to them too much.but i think a while back i read something like putting anything before god is an idol and anything you worship more than god he separates you from?
keep a diary
with data tables
the mind is filled with bias which confounds what we notice and the truth