This Is My Box: Big Drama Show - Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Willie Monroe Jr [OFFICIAL FIGHT THREAD]

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
don't care enough to bookmark friend, previous comments you have made in the ring have shown me there is no need. :francis:

He's right, but only cause I know ward is a pathological holder. Which is exactly how you have to beat this cheating ass CAC GGG.

Plaster :hula: HGH

Which one is it GGG? My moneys on plaster.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I would really rather Ward focus on unifying 168, then 175

and GGG focus on 160

Dont know why people want to see May-Pac 2

dis is a very good analogy,

that may very well be what this fight is

but i think in his defense

GGG is a significantly better boxer than manny. his olympic pedigree and amateur background are testament to that. ward is a damn good fighter tho.

Ban worthy posts :scust:

:ohhh:

So you rather them lose and be bigged up?

:dwillhuh:

Real ring regulars Stan losers :mjcry:

i dont mean in terms of whose a better "boxer" in terms of their historical significance

i meant in terms of technicality, obv pac has achieved more against better competition

but if ur gon argue wid me that pac is a better "boxer" than ggg

than we can agree to disagree. pac is very fundamentally unsound, and that was very apparent when he boxed floyd, manny can get away with it because of his godly speed

ggg's amateur background bruh, silver in da olympics. theres alotta footage of ggg.

ggg is very technically sound, check his footwork, his balance, and his positioning, the way he cuts off the ring, hes very fundamental and very well trained from an early age

compare that to manny, he darts in and out without a damn jab, his feets is all over the place, and when he misses, hes way off balance and cant even counter. mannys made his style work well for himself, and beaten alotta hall of famers, but u gon tell me hes a technically sound boxer? cman bruh

You're in my top 3 for what poster this year
Why the hell is HBO airing this at 10 on the west coast. Why the fukk aren't they airing it live?

I find out about this shyt via Google News after it's already happened?

And this is the front runner for that award.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Once again, the #BigDramaShow delivered and Monroe was converted into Goodboyism. :mjlol:

GGG did get a lil sloppy after the knockdowns, but it made the fight more entertaining/competitive.

Gonzalez did his thing. I thought that fight would last longer.

Great weekend of boxing and lowkey them Metro Pcs cards been the truth so far. 3 weeks in a row, good action fights. Timmy was also sounding better too.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Is that the typical response here? Disagree with people on preferred fighting styles and get labeled a casual?
:skip:

Been posting in The Ring, breh.

And here's the thing...

Everybody admits that styles make fights.
And a KO artist like GGG against a bigger defensive-minded skill fighter with low punch output like Andre Ward makes for a boring fight.

This shyt is obvious, breh.
Have you people NOT just watched the fukkin Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight?

That's exactly what a GGG/Ward fight would look like.

:coffee:

Was Donaire vs Rigondeaux boring to you as well?:dwillhuh: