Toxi Lahren to Beyonce: Your Husband was a drug dealer for 14 years he sold crack cocaine.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jay-z-pushes_south_african_girl.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
25 seconds into the first video.

Okay, I'm white, but I gotta ask. When white people think that Black Lives Matter somehow means All Lives Don't Matter, or that Only Black Lives Matter....... :mindblown:

Seriously? Or am I not being cynical enough and they understand, but just are trying to cloud the issue?

The people that respond with the "All Lives Matter" thing I just will never understand. Black Lives Matter IS saying that all lives matter...because everyone else's lives seem to matter except for black people's lives. That's who is being killed out here by the people supposed to protect and serve.

That's the fukking point, right? Black Lives Matter = Everyone's life matters. Are the "All Lives Matter" crowd that dumb that they needed it to be called "Black Lives Matter Also" ? I thought the point was "Hey, there's a system of institutional racism here that is killing us, and our lives matter too! You shouldn't have to be white to not worry about getting shot when a cop pulls you over. Our lives matter too!"

How do people not understand this? How has that been equated to "Black Lives Matter is a dangerous movement that is saying that all lives don't matter" ? :mindblown:

How is The Black Panther Party being compared to the Ku Klux Klan?
:mindblown:

This white lady is on here sounding angry as fukk talking about privilege?

Again, people must be dumber than I thought and have fukked up agendas they're trying to push, because this shyt should be self explanatory.

Last edited: