Toxi Lahren to Beyonce: Your Husband was a drug dealer for 14 years he sold crack cocaine.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Oh whitey.....always pushing your fake victimized rhetoric. Tell us more about why its okay to hate us and why we shouldnt be offended because our race is filled with fukk ups.

Then tell why we shouldnt hate you as a people because its not your fault that billions of people dislike the racial monopolized trangressions whites have on the world.

Then tell us how protesting, rioting, and expressing anger over the errenous behavior of many out right racist idiots of your race is counter productive as well divisive and "race baiting".

Tell us how your truths are right because you say so and minorites truths are obsolete well because you say so. They can fight for the right to waive flags that represent racism and opression but are offended by mere costumes that honors pride and freedom.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I don't see why white people see what Beyonce did as a challenge or a threat.

It's a response to the negativity black individuals get on a regular basis. She's saying 'im proud' not a 'imma kill whitey!'

Superiority complex. That who do these ******s think they are idealism. They want to be racist and get this.....they want us to let them. Like the old days...

Daps
I'm glad that we can all shyt on jay between ourselves, but take up for him when it come to these cacs try to get involved

87593A8B-3205-4323-8B0D-A1BBE187FB0C.gif

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad for this Miley Syphilis ass cave thot our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd went on to become the GOAT rapper with the GOAT bars & GOAT flow & GOAT flow worth half a billion, and his daughter Hovanna Da Gawdess has rocked Louis V diapers worth more than this bytch's entire existence
Beyonce-and-Jay-Z-laughing-together-on-red-carpet-GIF.gif

:wow:...............:dead:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't see why white people see what Beyonce did as a challenge or a threat.

It's a response to the negativity black individuals get on a regular basis. She's saying 'im proud' not a 'imma kill whitey!'
they simply took the attention of the confederate flag of mississippi..bein flown durin the beginning of the super bowl

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I'm glad that we can all shyt on jay between ourselves, but take up for him when it come to these cacs try to get involved

87593A8B-3205-4323-8B0D-A1BBE187FB0C.gif
I can talk about my brother all i want but one of these other nikkas pop fly its a problem bruh. I've been arguing with white people all week on facebook
about black panthers being a hate group and beyonce hating cops all week its fukking exhausting man.