Toxi Lahren to Beyonce: Your Husband was a drug dealer for 14 years he sold crack cocaine.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"An Orphan My Pops Left and Often my momma wasn't home...." - Jay-Z

:laugh: @ Anyone who agrees with this idiot.

The BLACK PANTHERS weren't just a bunch of violent, home grown terrorists.
Their stance and views were considerably more complex than that.

Beyonce as well as any black american wealthy OR not, has a right to call bullshyt on our cultural failings.
The fact she's a multi-millionaire SHOULD NOT distract from the issue at hand.

And if Jay-Z sold crack to people WHO WANTED TO BUY IT, I see nothing wrong with that. :yeshrug:

:scust: @ this
Of course Glenn Beck's clown ass would support this shyt.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I don't see why white people see what Beyonce did as a challenge or a threat.

It's a response to the negativity black individuals get on a regular basis. She's saying 'im proud' not a 'imma kill whitey!'

America is starting to look more like a true melting pot and it's this perverted reversal. Suddenly being a minority is considered what's actually privileged to a lot of white folks.

I see it a lot in the south. I mean, white people that really buy into that "we're losing this great country to the blacks and hispanics" agenda that gets pushed by the super right wing conservative types. They think they're going to lose their jobs because of affirmative action, or that their kids will have to learn Spanish even though "they moved into our country".

It's weird and it may not be like that in Cali but a lot of white folks in NC buy into that bullshyt propaganda all the way.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Too bad for this Miley Syphilis ass cave thot our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd went on to become the GOAT rapper with the GOAT bars & GOAT flow & GOAT flow worth half a billion, and his daughter Hovanna Da Gawdess has rocked Louis V diapers worth more than this bytch's entire existence
Beyonce-and-Jay-Z-laughing-together-on-red-carpet-GIF.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
25 seconds into the first video.

Okay, I'm white, but I gotta ask. When white people think that Black Lives Matter somehow means All Lives Don't Matter, or that Only Black Lives Matter....... :mindblown:

Seriously? Or am I not being cynical enough and they understand, but just are trying to cloud the issue?

The people that respond with the "All Lives Matter" thing I just will never understand. Black Lives Matter IS saying that all lives matter...because everyone else's lives seem to matter except for black people's lives. That's who is being killed out here by the people supposed to protect and serve.

That's the fukking point, right? Black Lives Matter = Everyone's life matters. Are the "All Lives Matter" crowd that dumb that they needed it to be called "Black Lives Matter Also" ? I thought the point was "Hey, there's a system of institutional racism here that is killing us, and our lives matter too! You shouldn't have to be white to not worry about getting shot when a cop pulls you over. Our lives matter too!"

How do people not understand this? How has that been equated to "Black Lives Matter is a dangerous movement that is saying that all lives don't matter" ? :mindblown:

How is The Black Panther Party being compared to the Ku Klux Klan?
:mindblown:

This white lady is on here sounding angry as fukk talking about privilege?

Again, people must be dumber than I thought and have fukked up agendas they're trying to push, because this shyt should be self explanatory.

They are far from dumb, like Slim Charles said "they gonna fight on that lie"

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
They are far from dumb, like Slim Charles said "they gonna fight on that lie"

That's the sad part. That's my intuition. That they know better but don't care, and are happy to fight on that lie. Being dumb isn't good either, but the alternative seems fukking evil. And even though both are dangerous, I'd rather deal with dumb than evil any day.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the sad part. That's my intuition. That they know better but don't care, and are happy to fight on that lie. Being dumb isn't good either, but the alternative seems fukking evil. And even though both are dangerous, I'd rather deal with dumb than evil any day.

Its sad but unfortunately its the truth. People like her are far from ignorant, they know the true history and have all the stats.