Daps
giphy.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Look meh like they are making great use of the Django movie set.

If they are gonna call it Harriet then it better be about Harriet Winslow after she finally left Carl when he came out the closet. Harriet then books a one way ticket to LA in a quest to “discover” herself after feeling like all she every was in the past was a housewife and elevator operator.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Oh boy.....

She should have just turned down that role because people would have been against her regardless simply because she's isn't American.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I always imagined being more rugged than what I see from this actress.

Especially from that picture of her. This actress looks too friendly

If Leslie Jones wasn't so focused on attracting white men, she would be perfect for it

Yoo! This definitely the role for her. She kinda tall, but yeah.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Black Americans are not against her because she's African we against her because she anti Black American.

EALmPCoUIAEDTeu

EALmPCpU0AAmelf

Her best friend Luvvie

EALmPCoUcAA4MqM

DnO22RZUcAAPuI0

Even if all those tweets didn't exist #ADOS wouldn't want her taking the role and you already know that.

Daniel Kaluuya even said he likes Black Americans yet it was still a problem that he played that role in Get Out.

My point still stands and to be honest I wish all non Black Americans would cease playing BAs from now on.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Harriet was like a real life Django. most people don't even know that she wasn't afraid to shot a muthafukka in the face.
Alot more to her the even the underground railroad, she was a soldier, and spy and a abolitionist.
Hopefully this film does her justice,(brits don't really capture the intensity that Americans do, not saying they soft over there, but as actors they come across more Shakespearean than gritty)
Yet they casted a brit bedwench