UFC 276 On ESPN+ PPV [7/2] “International Fight Week: Australasian Invasion” (Adesanya/Cannonier, Volkanovski/Holloway)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
is that what izzy had in mind with the undertaker entrance? decisioned him to the grave :mjtf:

don’t think he can afford too many more of these

fukk those last 2 fights were boring :snoop:

Unfortunately hes just so much better than these nikkas now its gonna be like that same with volk

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
You boxing brehs in here who constantly shyt on MMA I know y’all loving this. Volk just destroying max with meat and potatoes boxing. Jab, side step, jab, side step
Yep, that’s exactly what I was saying earlier in the thread that it’s the high level MMA brehs that give me hope. It’s such a beautiful sport when they use strategy and fundamentals instead of rock em sock em robots.

profound

technique
Daps
Unfortunately hes just so much better than these nikkas now its gonna be like that same with volk

I guess at least volk embarrassed max. that was something new :ehh:

it’s the difference between winning fights and beating people.

izzy definitely won, I just don’t think he put old ass cannonier in harms way.

he promised silva/griffin 2 and gave us izzy/romero 2 :picard:

profound

technique
Daps
Max probably don’t want to face his woman or kid and I don’t blame him :to:

he was disarmed and assailed by a midget :snoop:

At least when Dustin smashed his face up, he made a few rallies at the end and probably shouldn’t have been at that weight. I don’t think he had one moment tonight.

And I don’t consider Calvin Kattar and Yair Rodriguez mediocre fighters. Maybe I should. But I thought max brought things to the next level. Guess Volk took people’s opinions on fight #2 personal.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Max probably don’t want to face his woman or kid and I don’t blame him :to:

he was disarmed and assailed by a midget :snoop:

At least when Dustin smashed his face up, he made a few rallies at the end and probably shouldn’t have been at that weight. I don’t think he had one moment tonight.

And I don’t consider Calvin Kattar and Yair Rodriguez mediocre fighters. Maybe I should. But I thought max brought things to the next level. Guess Volk took people’s opinions on fight #2 personal.

:laff: