(Update)Incels and redpillers finally got a win.Captain Marvel 2:The Marvels opened to 47 million over the weekend.Making it MCU worst opening ever.

Daps
I really can't believe how marvel fumbled it. Should have just brought back rdj, evans, Johannsen, hemsworth and keep the gravy train going on some fast and furious ish.

Black panther 2 I watched once and never will again crap
Ant man quantumania watched once and never will again crap

They fumbled it because they got greedy. Wasn’t good enough just to have guys talking about their films they started catering to kids and women.

Ant man should have had 2 movies max.

Black Panther should have been recast.

Who gave a fukk about the Eternals and then you make the black dude gay?

Shang Chi? Of all marvel characters? Oh you thought t Asians was gonna support? Nah they like seeing white heroes. Know your audience.

Deadpool is the only marvel movie I’m waiting for.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
They're not even showing the villains in the commercials :dead:

Just keep showing :flabbynsick: Kamala getting her ass beat through the cosmos and brie Larson going head to head with some Grey hammer lady

I am way behind on marvel so I'm not even sure who the hell the 3rd lady hero is supposed to be but she ain't getting promo time outside of the movie posters :dead:

People are forgetting the Strikes are killing any promo runs for all these movies and shows.

Everything gonna flop damn near

Monica Rambeau

She's actually kind of a dope character but still obscure to casual viewers.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They fumbled it because they got greedy. Wasn’t good enough just to have guys talking about their films they started catering to kids and women.

Shang Chi? Of all marvel characters? Oh you thought t Asians was gonna support? Nah they like seeing white heroes. Know your audience.

I'm not sure how well Shang chi did, but I remember a bunch of people getting mad over iron fist and calling cultural appropriation when it came out and saying just how much an Asian superhero could make. It's sad if it didn't do well, especially as a movie it wasn't that bad

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I really can't believe how marvel fumbled it. Should have just brought back rdj, evans, Johannsen, hemsworth and keep the gravy train going on some fast and furious ish.

Black panther 2 I watched once and never will again crap
Ant man quantumania watched once and never will again crap
Majors was the best thing in Antman

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Nobody asked for a sequel after seeing the wooden performance Brie Larson put in the first one. It's like they decided to double down on the girl power like what was wrong with the first one was there weren't enough women.

I'm waiting for Rogue to murk her ass so we can put Brie to bet for good in the MCU.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

It's weird they keep using this same playbook like they still don't understand the primary audience is men. They think OK we make a comic movie with a bunch of women, guys and girls will come to see it. Shyt they turned Wakanda into the L-word

Daps
It's weird they keep using this same playbook like they still don't understand the primary audience is men. They think OK we make a comic movie with a bunch of women, guys and girls will come to see it. Shyt they turned Wakanda into the L-word
My nikka!!

No male leadership in the entire movie in a nation that has been ruled by Kings for centuries. BP2 was horrible. They have to reset the franchise imo. Namor kills your mom floods your country and you let him live? That’s the 2nd parent that got killed and they let the killer walk.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You cant throw the main characters and biggest IPs of your franchize into the bushes and expect big money. Disney is gambling that they can create more “guardians of the galaxy” 1-in-a-million lottery wins, by picking the most obscure characters in their portfolio.

they are telling stories that nobody asked to hear.
So funny they’re tying themselves down to the multiverse and having strict connecting storylines. If I was these mfs I’d be pumping out movies with the most random fukking plots, random storylines from the comics, like literally anything. They could still make a movie with iron man, they could’ve made some other hulk story (like having the red hulk for example). So many things they could do but they’re so damn Hollywood about it.

And also, what I hate the most about the situation is how they utterly show how useless money is in the long run when greed is a factor. You’ve made billions of dollars but work so many of the workers ragged just to miss deadlines, do reshoots, and even re edits on the vfx, it’s literal madness