(Update)Incels and redpillers finally got a win.Captain Marvel 2:The Marvels opened to 47 million over the weekend.Making it MCU worst opening ever.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nobody asked for a sequel after seeing the wooden performance Brie Larson put in the first one. It's like they decided to double down on the girl power like what was wrong with the first one was there weren't enough women.

I'm waiting for Rogue to murk her ass so we can put Brie to bet for good in the MCU.

Right... nobody even liked the 1st one but here they go doubling down on a sequel with characters that no one cared about. Miss Marvel flopped, Captain Marvel was trash. Folks even audibly groaned in Endgame when that corny girl power scene at the end came up.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Literally all they need to do is tell good stories. Stop with the agendas. We don't need gay trans bi women etc theme. Everyone loved black widow cause she played her roll well. She wasn't super powered she was a spy. She didn't get extra screen time cause she was a woman. Hollywood needs to focus on storytelling. Only people complaining about a specific agenda are people who are not even watching the movies.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Marvel nerds down bad :mjlol: calling people incels for not seeing the latest CGI crapfest

Reminds me of harry potter dorks in the 2000s
Never seen them, but why is someone an incel if they don’t like a bad movie? Because it’s a bad movie with women in it?

Lmao

The thread title does not call people incel for not liking Captain Marvel. The thread title does not make any assumption as to why the general audience are not supporting Captain Marvel movie. The thread title only makes assumption about incels and redpillers and their perception of this Marvel flop, they see it as a win. if you are not an incel or a redpiller then the thread title does not make any assumption about you.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Literally all they need to do is tell good stories. Stop with the agendas. We don't need gay trans bi women etc theme. Everyone loved black widow cause she played her roll well. She wasn't super powered she was a spy. She didn't get extra screen time cause she was a woman. Hollywood needs to focus on storytelling. Only people complaining about a specific agenda are people who are not even watching the movies.

This. Imagine have years of storyline content and then allowing your screenwriters to be like nah fukk all that im going to tell my story.

And i was a hardcore MCU fan. But after antman fooled me i was officially done with everything.

I even liked the first captain marvel movie but im over disneys PG13 quantity over quality.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird they keep using this same playbook like they still don't understand the primary audience is men. They think OK we make a comic movie with a bunch of women, guys and girls will come to see it. Shyt they turned Wakanda into the L-word
The target audience is casuals and kids/teens. I feel that's pretty evident by the humor and formula they follow

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
It didn’t seem like they promoted it well
I've seen more ads and coverage for this movie than I saw for any of the last few. Multiple teasers, multiple trailers, lots of press and buzz.

It just doesn't look good.

And the audience knows what it is getting with all three of them.

Brie Larson, Black Marvel, and Indian Marvel were never gonna get white incel nerds and adjacents to come out.

The real story is that they're not gonna get the Barbie crowd.

Cause females will come out and support a bash the patriarchy movie - provided they like the female leads. But white women didn't vote for Hilary. They're not gonna support Brie.

They might have gone out for Black Widow, with a better script and better timing .. but even then, Scar Jo appeals to men.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Look man. This is that feminist agenda we all equal bullshyt blowing up in their faces.

Men go to the movies to see action. We make that shyt pop!

Women DONT GO TO THE MOVIES! Especially without a man. If a group of women go to the movies it’s to see something special like Barbie or a concert film and again they rather go with a dude.

When the last time you seen a lady by herself at the movies?

Men go to the movies on a whim. We go with our kids, we go with our dates, we go by ourselves.

We want to see good films not girl power agenda pushed bullshyt. Nobody cares about the marvels.

They fukked up starwars with the same feminist agenda.

That scene in Endgame of all the women coming together in battle still irks my nikka nerves.

Marvel should have leaned into Black Panther, Spider-Man, Hulk, Kang and introduced Doom.
All I'm reading is "I'm fragile as eff".

Girl power bs? Just because they're taking 3 different generations of one mantle and telling a story?

Not gonna call you an incel but you're smallness personified.