(Update)Incels and redpillers finally got a win.Captain Marvel 2:The Marvels opened to 47 million over the weekend.Making it MCU worst opening ever.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You cant throw the main characters and biggest IPs of your franchize into the bushes and expect big money. Disney is gambling that they can create more “guardians of the galaxy” 1-in-a-million lottery wins, by picking the most obscure characters in their portfolio.

they are telling stories that nobody asked to hear.

Last edited:
Daps
Look man. This is that feminist agenda we all equal bullshyt blowing up in their faces.

Men go to the movies to see action. We make that shyt pop!

Women DONT GO TO THE MOVIES! Especially without a man. If a group of women go to the movies it’s to see something special like Barbie or a concert film and again they rather go with a dude.

When the last time you seen a lady by herself at the movies?

Men go to the movies on a whim. We go with our kids, we go with our dates, we go by ourselves.

We want to see good films not girl power agenda pushed bullshyt. Nobody cares about the marvels.

They fukked up starwars with the same feminist agenda.

That scene in Endgame of all the women coming together in battle still irks my nikka nerves.

Marvel should have leaned into Black Panther, Spider-Man, Hulk, Kang and introduced Doom.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It didn’t seem like they promoted it well

They're not even showing the villains in the commercials :dead:

Just keep showing :flabbynsick: Kamala getting her ass beat through the cosmos and brie Larson going head to head with some Grey hammer lady

I am way behind on marvel so I'm not even sure who the hell the 3rd lady hero is supposed to be but she ain't getting promo time outside of the movie posters :dead:

People are forgetting the Strikes are killing any promo runs for all these movies and shows.

Everything gonna flop damn near

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I’m a huge Marvel fan and I have basically given up on the MCU.

I just hate that some people are going to blame certain demographics for this when in reality it’s just bad. It’ll be they hate black women, they hate women heroes they hate this, they hate that but it’s just a bad movie regardless of who directed and who starred in It.

Just do better. Get people who care! Black, white, man or woman just people who care about comics.

Stop blaming people for your bad products.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I really can't believe how marvel fumbled it. Should have just brought back rdj, evans, Johannsen, hemsworth and keep the gravy train going on some fast and furious ish.

Black panther 2 I watched once and never will again crap
Ant man quantumania watched once and never will again crap