US Army develops Vaccine that protects against SARS including COVID and its Variants

How huge is this?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
finally a war with an endgame:ehh:
What I’m interested in is this vaccine would be held under the IP of the government

It would make vaccinating people worldwide esp in Africa a national security priority and since DOD has endless resources, they can ship doses in the hundreds of millions easily.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Get some vitamin e lip balm and stop smoking backwoods so nikkas won't fukk with you. There's a better way.
I don’t smoke backwoods but you smoke dikks backwards.

If there was a vaccine for hairline alopecia you would build a time machine.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Trust the US Army brehs…:mjlol:
Trust the army that you pay for with your tax dollars :hula:A for-profit corporation that took your tax money to develop a vaccine and can start charging at any time.

No matter what, you're still not going to take the vaccine if you're skeptical of it. This army mix may at least get these MAGA yokels to STFU and take the shyt. The army and cops are like gods to them, so if the army is saying 'take this vaccine. we made it' they're more likely(although not guaranteed) to listen vs if a politician they hate tells them to take it.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Looks like this covid shyt bout over for most of us.

Our grandkids are gonna pull up old clips of this era on social media and clown the shyt out of us.

And we'd deserve it:wow:

Mfs hollering about microchips gonna pretend they never said that shyt.:wow:

Mfs who took horse dewormer gonna pretend they never took that shyt:wow:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
What I’m interested in is this vaccine would be held under the IP of the government

It would make vaccinating people worldwide esp in Africa a national security priority and since DOD has endless resources, they can ship doses in the hundreds of millions easily.
UN Peacekeepers.

Makes sense since Vaccinating the world is Goal #1 of the Global Goals(Agenda 2020/2030)
I was so skeptical but sure enough they are making maaaaaad progress.
Next thing you know less highways and more bike Lanes, less buses and more high speed rail, less sprawl and more "Green cities"

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We sure this is legit, yeah? No other (non-news-aggregator) news outlet has touched this. How does the military create a vaccine that no one talks/cares about? At the least, there aren't people in science interested or the vax people don't have PR people to get the word out? Something smells bad in Denmark

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I know a nikka that way back in the day tried the government's vaccine or whatever you call it against certain chemical agents (like what Saddam was using against the Kurds). Said it made his whole body feel like it was burning from the inside out. Started fighting in his sleep and everything.

anthrax vaccine. three dudes I grew up with took all those vaccines when they went into the army. One had aneurysms, one had brain cancer and the other had a massive stroke. I say fukk all that shyt.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I know a nikka that way back in the day tried the government's vaccine or whatever you call it against certain chemical agents (like what Saddam was using against the Kurds). Said it made his whole body feel like it was burning from the inside out. Started fighting in his sleep and everything.

:duck:

watch the X-Files and mix it up with reality brehs