US Army develops Vaccine that protects against SARS including COVID and its Variants

How huge is this?

• Total voters

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a nikka that way back in the day tried the government's vaccine or whatever you call it against certain chemical agents (like what Saddam was using against the Kurds). Said it made his whole body feel like it was burning from the inside out. Started fighting in his sleep and everything.

Did he win

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:duck:

watch the X-Files and mix it up with reality brehs
nah it was a real issue and recurring theme tbh

often times the military sends people to hot spots and decides that it needs to prepare hasty vaccines/countermeasures to likely chemical/biological threats - and the rush to produce and distribute almost always leads to lifelong VA cases. i'd definitely wait for a better source than defense one x walter reed too.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:duck:

watch the X-Files and mix it up with reality brehs

all you had to do was google anthrax vaccines and the military and all kinds of stories come up.

I know why you didn’t though, cause now you’re in that boat. Rolled up your sleeves and now you’re stuck hoping for the best lol

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
nah it was a real issue and recurring theme tbh

often times the military sends people to hot spots and decides that it needs to prepare hasty vaccines/countermeasures to likely chemical/biological threats - and the rush to produce and distribute almost always leads to lifelong VA cases. i'd definitely wait for a better source than defense one x walter reed too.

How many shots do y’all take on a yearly basis? I know y’all take a good number during your intake, and again before you deploy. I also read the flu shot was mandatory for servicemen.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How many shots do y’all take on a yearly basis? I know y’all take a good number during your intake, and again before you deploy. I also read the flu shot was mandatory for servicemen.
if you're not deploying or anything like that, flu shot is just about it. inprocessing was a quite a bit but I can't really remember what all it was

mandatory dental was slept on too

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
anthrax vaccine. three dudes I grew up with took all those vaccines when they went into the army. One had aneurysms, one had brain cancer and the other had a massive stroke. I say fukk all that shyt.

lol assuming this isn’t :duck: more like you know 3 people in the army who happened to have a stroke, an aneurysm and brain cancer and your dumb ass illogically attributes it to vaccines that millions of people take.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
lol assuming this isn’t :duck: more like you know 3 people in the army who happened to have a stroke, an aneurysm and brain cancer and your dumb ass illogically attributes it to vaccines that millions of people take.

I don’t come on here to lie fakkit. I said what it was so fukk you and your bytch mother. You’re another one who rolled up your sleeves and now you’re around here hoping for the best lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
lol more like you know 3 people in the army who happened to have a stroke, an aneurysm and brain cancer and your dumb ass illogically attributes it to vaccines that millions of people take.
millions of people don't take the shyt the military churns out that's developed specifically to counteract haphazardly weaponized chem/biological brews or changing regional joints

the anthrax vaccine back and forth, the most notable recent clusterfukk, is still going on. you can probably google that and get a flood of results tbh