Va Tech needs to fire Frank Beamer and that AD

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Program is going backwards. When he had enough talent he never won big games and now this nikka can't recruit for shyt. When we do get good players like Tyrod Taylor or David Wilson they their don't properly develop them or they leave the first chance they get. :rudy:

Even the uniforms is getting uglier and :flabbynsick:

I understand Beamer built the program from nothing but he's going to take it back to the 80's. No top skill position players are going to go to that school especially on offense. We can't even get the best players in Virginia. They also fukked up by totally erasing all ties with Michael Vick. He was the one that gave the program credibility. They basically said fukk him and act like he never played there.

Va Tech has some of the best fans in the country. They deserve better than this. Beamer just doesn't have it no more. Bud Foster should've left years ago. I can't support this program no more until Weaver and Beamer are gone.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
EVF's annual VT complaint thread :blessed:

theres no excuse for them not even making the cut for these VA kids, i never saw Dashawn Hand, Andrew Brown or Quin Blanding even mention them. i know they got by for years on scrappy lesser known prospects but VA produces alot of talent. they should get at least 3 4*'s a year from that state

Hackenberg could have pushed Thomas a little then taken over next year, but they lose him to a crippled PSU program

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
EVF's annual VT complaint thread :blessed:

theres no excuse for them not even making the cut for these VA kids, i never saw Dashawn Hand, Andrew Brown or Quin Blanding even mention them. i know they got by for years on scrappy lesser known prospects but VA produces alot of talent. they should get at least 3 4*'s a year from that state

Hackenberg could have pushed Thomas a little then taken over next year, but they lose him to a crippled PSU program

They recruited Thomas to play tight end but when whey couldn't land EJ Manuel or Boyd he was their best option. Thomas specifically said he didn't want to play QB when they recruited him but they talked him into it after he came. He could've been a legit high round prospect at TE in the NFL. Glennon could've gone their but since they screwed his brother that didn't happen. UVa always fields average teams but they still get some of the best players from the tidewater area. I honestly don't know why Thomas came back. He was on Mel Kiper's big board before the start of last year and now he won't even get drafted.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Virginia TEch is in a bad spot. Players from that region go to SEC schools or Big 10, or maybe Clemson.

Va Tech has lost it's attractiveness.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't Blacksburg in coal country? Maybe that's why it is hard to attract top talent there. Anyway, Tech can never fire Beamer. He built the program from nothing, and there it's doubtful that they could attract someone better.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk is a hokie? :dahell:

when asked if "Hokie" had any special meaning, Stull explained the word was solely the product of his imagination and was used only as an attention-getter for his yell. It soon became a nickname for all Tech teams and for those people loyal to Tech athletics.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Va Tech can still be competitive in the ACC, but they've got NOTHING on offense outside of RB and Logan Thomas has regressed badly. Defense is still solid though so they'll win 8, maybe 9 games. They weren't beating Bama anyway so I don't now what this game really tells us :manny:

BTW, Beamer ain't gettin fired and it would be a shame if they did

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Va Tech can still be competitive in the ACC, but they've got NOTHING on offense outside of RB and Logan Thomas has regressed badly. Defense is still solid though so they'll win 8, maybe 9 games. They weren't beating Bama anyway so I don't now what this game really tells us :manny:

I get the reasoning of saying why you can't (piss off the fans and especially that old $$$ from them boosters) but this shyt a business now, and Beamer is just plain awful at his job. Yea, piss off some fans but if they are smart w/ the next hire, they'll be back. Happened w/ us. That old $$$$ just started showing support again last year

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Isn't Blacksburg in coal country? Maybe that's why it is hard to attract top talent there. Anyway, Tech can never fire Beamer. He built the program from nothing, and there it's doubtful that they could attract someone better.

They can get good players to go there, they have the alum but for whatever reason they just don't try. Not to mention because Tech runs a shytty offense and fails to recruit/develop offensive linemen, QB's don't want to play there nor do WR's. They should have easy pickings from Fork Union Military Academy (its only 3 hours away) but no. :snoop:

These WR's are like the worst i've ever seen :scusthov:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin

But this is HIS fault. Bud Foster has been covering his ass for like the past 8 years. Tech's defense keeps them in games including this one. And Thomas has regressed because he never wanted to play quarter back. You can look at him and tell he's just going through the motions. He has the talent but if you don't have that mentality you will never realize that talent fully. The fact that he chose to come back despite not having any weapons shows how dumb he is.

And this game shows the the difference in the talent. It shows you that Bud Foster is a great coach and gets the most out of his players. It's telling you that Beamer Ball is dead. Tech's legacy is a distant memory. Last year was the beginning. We also have had players transfer.