Went to a supermarket in Nigeria and saw rows of bleaching cream...

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
My sister, brother, uncle and I went to a supermarket in Downtown Port Harcourt to buy some rice. My sister went out out to the beauty and health section to find some hair gel and ties for her braids and couldn't find any. Instead there was four rows of bleaching cream bottles, all with pictures of smiling white women and men:hhh:. I heard commercials for skin whitening on the radio as well. Nigeria has been great but little shyt like this reminds that we have a long way to go.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tether culture
full

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
My sister, brother, uncle and I went to a supermarket in Downtown Port Harcourt to buy some rice. My sister went out out to the beauty and health section to find some hair gel and ties for her braids and couldn't find any. Instead there was four rows of bleaching cream bottles, all with pictures of smiling white women and men:hhh:. I heard commercials for skin whitening on the radio as well. Nigeria has been great but little shyt like this reminds that we have a long way to go.

We??? I'm guessing you're Nigerian:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
growing up i used to think africa was the land of pure black folks with knowledge of self and they all rocked natural hair and were on some Angela Davis/Malcolm X conscious vibe

til oneday I saw some african music award show and noticed that most of the women rocked weaves, perms, heavy makeup and pretty much looked and dressed like American black women

it broke my heart and I been :mjpls: ever since

Do not Google "Africa Sex Globe" its pretty much their version of Brazzers

:mjcry:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
growing up i used to think africa was the land of pure black folks with knowledge of self and they all rocked natural hair and were on some Angela Davis/Malcolm X conscious vibe

til oneday I saw some african music award show and noticed that most of the women rocked weaves, perms, heavy makeup and pretty much looked and dressed like American black women

it broke my heart and I been :mjpls: ever since

Do not Google "Africa Sex Globe" its pretty much their version of Brazzers

:mjcry:

All facts.

I think we can make your vision a reality though.

We all have a long way to go and we’ll get there quicker if we work together.