Went to a supermarket in Nigeria and saw rows of bleaching cream...

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigeria don't even got a caste system that places darskinned at the bottom. nikkas bleaching their ass for no reason.
And they usually end up looking worse after they bleach

Case in point
article-2554043-1B477E5600000578-14_636x382.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Nigerians can be pretty colorist themselves just like their ados descendants

most of their women in Nollywood use to bleach alot.

it's gotten better though

I remember Nigerians on Nigerian twitter mocking some of the senegalese team members for their skin tone during the African cup of Nation

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought bleaching products were banned in the US?
Ambi isn't a skin bleaching product. It's used for blackheads, hyperpigmentation, and other skin mark's or patches. I've used it on others and myself and it's not enough lighten your skin, just the affected areas. It's literally a selling point for them. White people even use it despite it being marketed towards poc.

Anyone lumping it in with skin bleaching products is a fukking idiot.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
went to Jamaica few years ago and ended up Linking wit my man who got deported this was before covid. make a long story short he seemed like he was doin well so i.asked him at some point what you doin out here to eat bro..what happen next I wasn't ready for:mjlol:..man took me to the back of his whip popped the trunk and showed me duffle bags filled with bleaching creme and proceeded to say "this is like 4 bricks HERE in Jamaica" :mjlol: :dead: :laff:

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Should've taken pictures.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
We are not Nigerian so we shouldn't and don't identify with your culture. This shyt has nothing to do with us ADOS.
I thought a problem for Black people in one country is a problem for Black people in all of them?