Went to a supermarket in Nigeria and saw rows of bleaching cream...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. They were in a tub full of whatever it was and literally scraping the skin off to become lighter. Not ADOS women. And doesn’t that Vybz Kartel dude have his own bleach line?

Right if we tried to lump the street violence in Chicago with Nigeria and said,"We need to stop killing ourselves" they would push back with the quickness:russ:

This shyt a scam :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My sister, brother, uncle and I went to a supermarket in Downtown Port Harcourt to buy some rice. My sister went out out to the beauty and health section to find some hair gel and ties for her braids and couldn't find any. Instead there was four rows of bleaching cream bottles, all with pictures of smiling white women and men:hhh:. I heard commercials for skin whitening on the radio as well. Nigeria has been great but little shyt like this reminds that we have a long way to go.
If The government were serious they could just ban the stuff.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tether culture
full
You may be too yound to remember when this was a bleaching agent but the agent in your avatar is old enough to remember:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow.... :mjcry: legit made me sad. Folks really don't know how deep this white supremacy anti black shyt is worldwide even in countries which are mostly black. Colorism and etc.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
There's a video where a Nigerian woman discusses and attacks anti-Blackness in African immigrant communities