Religion/Spirituality What Are the Benefits of Atheism?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
lol. so now you admit you were wrong. there was NOTHING as we humans know of NOTHING, before the marble of everything appeared.

i would say "but, there couldnt be a God, if there was nothing..RIGHT?"

WRONG. Natural (Marble of everything, within it space, time, and everything we know today and will know in the future).

Super Natural

you dont believe in spirituality. therefore you believe there was nothing before this marble of everything.

i believe in spirituality so there was SOMETHING outside of the universe(Time and space). this something is a spiritual being. it lives outside of time and space. which is why when it says its name is I AM. or I am the alpha and omega. its speaking the truth.

Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

The idea of "there can't be something from nothing" only resides in the NATURAL. it applies to natural laws. it does not apply to the SUPERNATURAL- things that live outside of time, space, and creation as WE know it.

Well no, I'm more inclined to think the "marble" was the only thing that existed. There was no "before" it because there is no such thing as before time.

The thing you're missing is WE don't know supernatural things actually exist. If you want to believe there was some supernatural thing that made the singularity, then there needs to be some sort of objective evidence. What you're doing is akin to a child hearing a noise at night, and assuming it's the boogie man.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well no, I'm more inclined to think the "marble" was the only thing that existed. There was no "before" it because there is no such thing as before time.

The thing you're missing is WE don't know supernatural things actually exist. If you want to believe there was some supernatural thing that made the singularity, then there needs to be some sort of objective evidence. What you're doing is akin to a child hearing a noise at night, and assuming it's the boogie man.

well the truth is this. if there was no such noise like that in the past. then guess what.. it might have been the boogie man.

You can't measure something with natural instruments thats supernatural. now that doesnt mean that natural creations cant prove its existence.
it just means if you're looking for a spirit tracker of some sort. your natural instruments wont do. its SUPER...natural.

and to say YOU dont think anything came before it because there's nothing before time. you are correct. NOTHING as we see SOMETHING. as WE..human's see SOMETHING to be with our natural tools. but again if something is there, it was created. just because there is no time doesnt mean some being did not or could not have created this marble of everything outside of time itself.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
well the truth is this. if there was no such noise like that in the past. then guess what.. it might have been the boogie man.

:snoop: Stopped here. The boogie man isn't real. Or, should I say, it's as real as your "creator".

Again, this is the terrible reasoning that allows people to believe in things like gods. How do you make the logical leap from "there was a noise that I've never heard before" to "therefore, Boogie Man done it"??? Do you not see how that makes NO SENSE?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Stopped here. The boogie man isn't real. Or, should I say, it's as real as your "creator".

Again, this is the terrible reasoning that allows people to believe in things like gods. How do you make the logical leap from "there was a noise that I've never heard before" to "therefore, Boogie Man done it"??? Do you not see how that makes NO SENSE?

yes, this is why people believe in a creator. this logic alone.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the same way you make the leap from there is noise i have never heard before. to "that noise just randomly appeared out of thin air"

God of the gaps = "it just happened...randomly out of thin air" of the gaps.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same way you make the leap from there is noise i have never heard before. to "that noise just randomly appeared out of thin air"

God of the gaps = "it just happened...randomly out of thin air" of the gaps.

If you hear some strange noise you've never heard before so you go to investigate and you see no Boogieman nor any sign of a Boogieman, why in the world would you say it's the Boogieman?

Even if you never figured out what made that noise, how could you possibly come to the conclusion that some mythical creature is responsible?

Science may never figure out how the world got here...but to automatically attribute it to some petty brutal miraculous supernatural being(s) described in ancient mythology is ludicrous.

Also the gods of the past used to perform miracles in front of entire crowds and nations. I see no legitimate reason for gods not to be doing the same today. There's only one place in the world I see super-powered beings watching over and protecting humanity...and that's the movies. :cape:

Juven

All Star
Daps
this is all beyond our understanding

so why argue about it

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you hear some strange noise you've never heard before so you go to investigate and you see no Boogieman nor any sign of a Boogieman, why in the world would you say it's the Boogieman?

Even if you never figured out what made that noise, how could you possibly come to the conclusion that some mythical creature is responsible?

Science may never figure out how the world got here...but to automatically attribute it to some petty brutal miraculous supernatural being(s) described in ancient mythology is ludicrous.

Also the gods of the past used to perform miracles in front of entire crowds and nations. I see no legitimate reason for gods not to be doing the same today. There's only one place in the world I see super-powered beings watching over and protecting humanity...and that's the movies. :cape:

cause and effect.

you use that when you see fit. when you cant figure it out. to fill the gap. you say "it just happened...randomly"

i put in GOD. same same.

and what you call Myths, and movies are also based on real life. humans make up myths and movies. we only know what we know. why do we keep making these stories about super natural beings? heros with super natural powers? some super natural being(s) creating us.

we keep doing it, we've been doing it since the beginning of time. the real scientific answer to that question is " you dont know."

and again cause and effect.

what cause happened to setup this effect?

what makes us think like that?

were we pre programmed for that thought process?

or did it...just happen.

Why when natives saw rain it was the rain GOD. or sun, it was the SUN GOD. and even though we now know those gods are just ONE God. the same still occurs.

if before astrophysics existed as we know it. and some one has recorded record of a being saying his name is "I AM" . saying its the ALPHA and OMEGA. saying it was here before, it is here, and it will remain here after.

sure sounds like someone that lives outside of time and space as WE KNOW IT. that sure sounds like something that could exist PRE marble of everything-pre big bang.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is all beyond our understanding

so why argue about it

they argue because they want to believe they DO KNOW its not GOD. when in reality they dont know what IT is or isnt. and i'm speaking on their grounds of using scientific tools to measure.

i state my point to hopefully plant a seed. just because someone says on the internet he aint going for it. doesnt mean the seed isnt planted.

see, if there is nothing. fine by me.
but if there is something. hopefully i helped someone's soul. thats a bit deeper then just trying to be right for the sake of being right.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
to fill the gap. you say "it just happened...randomly"
NO, YOU SAY "THE DATA IS INCONCLUSIVE AT THIS TIME" BROTHER! YOU KEEP USING THIS "SCIENCE SAYS ITS RANDOM" STRAWMAN, YOU KEEP BEING CORRECTED, AND YET YOU JUST KEEP REPEATING YOURSELF, DUDE!

rapbeats said:
i state my point to hopefully plant a seed.
AND ALL OF THE SEEDS THAT HAVE BEEN OFFERED TO THE SOIL OF YOUR MIND IN THIS THREAD HAVE APPARENTLY DIED, UNABLE TO GROW IN THE ARID AND UNFERTILIZED LANDSCAPE OF YOUR STUBBORN INTELLECT, MY MAIN MAN!