What Do You Choose? Loneliness/Solitude Or A Woman With A Bad Energy/Questionable Past?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I may have to man. You spoke all facts in this post. Younger women annoy me. They lack depth, life experience, and perspective. I like women who are financially stable and are somewhat intellectually stimulating. But damn. When these chicks hit the wall, that bitterness is palpable :picard:

You can feel that shyt coming off of them like stank comes off of shyt. And, at that age, the juice ain't worth the squeeze, if you understand me. Like. I'm not gonna put up with your BS for some 40 year old, recycled p*ssy like I did when I wanted to fukk a bad ass 24 year old bytch. Like. The minute they show me ANY non cooperation, I just throw em in the bushes. Don't even try to work shyt out, hear their story, NOTHING. I just be DONE.
Yup. It's hard to connect with a younger woman that has little to no life experience but that's where you come in. There are many willing to learn and become a lot more sophisticated.

Older women think simply being a freak in the bedroom will be enough to keep a man because they know they're competing with younger women.

I remember that unfunny light bright comedian said a while back "if you're married to me, I'll suck your dikk every morning", and now everyone sees how crazy she is.

Women have to be led and taught. Anyone who says otherwise has no idea what they're talking about. When they have no direction or get led astray by the wrong man, that's when the bitterness and resentment comes out. A young woman with potential that had the right upbringing will want to be led by a man worthy of leading her. A woman up there in years will be stuck in her ways and won't be trying to hear that.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yep, I'm in the same boat at 38. Repped you cause I'm going through the same shyt . I'd rather keep my solitude than having a woman that's on some bullshyt .

My hairline isn't going away, I'm in great shape and without any kids. I went cold Turkey from dating apps finally last month after being flaked on three times in a row:camby:

Need to go out and enjoy this great weather here. Dating younger is still the best option and I'm saying at least 15 years at this point.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I dont know man. Every one is different. You're a little older than I am. I'm 35 but I feel like I'm in the same boat. I'm getting comfortable and embracing being by myself. In the past two years I've been doing a lot of traveling, just to do something different here and there.
I feel the same way my guy. I'm actually getting so used to being alone and being on my own program, that I have to adjust when dating a woman. Because, at this point, they're not competing with other women. They're competing with my comfort zone. Like. If your presence doesn't feel better than my solitude, then what are we doing?

And when these chicks come around, acting bitter or hot and cold. Or catching attitudes when I can't go out because I have to work or I'm with my daughter, I just be over it. Like let me just go back to doing me. Like. I see why I've been single. But then, as men, we want that female company and that consistent p*ssy access. But, at what cost, is what every man has to decide. Some ran through vagina ain't worth my peace of mind.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Yep, I'm in the same boat at 38. Repped you cause I'm going through the same shyt . I'd rather keep my solitude than having a woman that's on some bullshyt .

My hairline isn't going away, I'm in great shape and without any kids. I went cold Turkey from dating apps finally last month after being flaked on three times in a row:camby:

Need to go out and enjoy this great weather here. Dating younger is still the best option and I'm saying at least 15 years at this point.
Yeah. Been getting flaked on as well. These chicks have way too many options. So they lose interest and ghost over the slightest, most minuscule and insignificant bullshyt. They have all of the power. Even the average ones have 50 unread messages. So they start getting unreasonably picky and just insufferable. Thanks for the rep breh. Not sure what happened to my ability to rep, but I got you as soon as they enable my shyt back..

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Thanks breh. Good, solid ass advice. People really don't understand the struggles of dating as an older breh. Pickings get real slim out here man. I'm staying the course though...it's not like I can rewind the clock. Just gotta play my cards..

nothing worse than online dating and seeing grown women type “ no fukk boys”, “ no one night stands”, “ don’t be broke”. “ treat me like a queen”.

or even worse seeing their Facebook profile and it’s just basic chick post like memes shaming men into tricking, Derrick jaxn videos, “where’s my Russell Wilson?” Post and stupid stuff like that.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh. Good, solid ass advice. People really don't understand the struggles of dating as an older breh. Pickings get real slim out here man. I'm staying the course though...it's not like I can rewind the clock. Just gotta play my cards..

Man,. trust me...You are not the only one going through it..

I am at work, so I don't have enough time to expound on this much, but maybe you know someone who may know a nice mature woman that you can meet. Usually, those types of arrangements works out.

Ironically, one of my day ones did that today. He trying to set me up with someone, so I shall see what happens with that..

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
When you go thru a bytch you used fukk's social media timeline and realise how crazy she still is and how much of a bullet you dodged, then you will realise how important is your sanity and peace of mind. No woman is worth sacrificing all that for

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I can sympathize OP. I'm in the same age range and some of these women are majorly damaged out here.

And my tolerance for BS is low. I just want to be around a woman who pleases me mentally as well as physically. And who is willing to admit her mistakes and a willingness to better herself. Just like myself.

If all a woman has to offer is p*ssy, I get bored very quickly.

Already done the marriage thing and I finally feel I'm back to being me. Earning good money, travelling and seeing the world (currently in Hong Kong) doing me, a lot of women want to lock me down but I'm very cautious these days.

Quality women are there. Some of them with the same thinking. But I have enjoyed the solitude of being single and occasionally hooking up with a like minded lady friend.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yeah. Been getting flaked on as well. These chicks have way too many options. So they lose interest and ghost over the slightest, most minuscule and insignificant bullshyt. They have all of the power. Even the average ones have 50 unread messages. So they start getting unreasonably picky and just insufferable. Thanks for the rep breh. Not sure what happened to my ability to rep, but I got you as soon as they enable my shyt back..

Yeah, them having too many options is going to their heads . Attention spans are :trash: . I'll be in a text conversation with one and she'll suddenly argue about something with me because she was just messaging someone else and got mixed up :gucci: Or they want me to meet them at the drop of a hat. Leave work early or want me to come through at 1am after ghosting me two months ago and I haven't heard from you since.

I'm not "on call" . I got a life and a career .