What Do You Choose? Loneliness/Solitude Or A Woman With A Bad Energy/Questionable Past?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, them having too many options is going to their heads . Attention spans are :trash: . I'll be in a text conversation with one and she'll suddenly argue about something with me because she was just messaging someone else and got mixed up :gucci: Or they want me to meet them at the drop of a hat. Leave work early or want me to come through at 1am after ghosting me two months ago and I haven't heard from you since.

I'm not "on call" . I got a life and a career .

Half the time these chicks are just at home watching Netflix and scrolling IG.

:mjtf:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
OP u not alone, I'm 33, I'm bushing my current girlfriend tonight. She has been unappropiatly communicating with her ex whi lives overseas.

I rather be single & lonely than deal with a disloyal bytch
I don't think there is any appropriate reason to communicate with your ex unless you share a child together.

That's mad disrespectful what she did.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Op, maybe you should widen your age range a little? Try maybe 25-43 that way you meet more women at different stages in life. Also maybe just go out to clubs/parties etc and meet women. A 40 year old woman on a dating site probably isn’t the best option. There might be some good ones sprinkled in but there won’t be an abundance of quality women on dating sites.

Never settle for someone with bad energy, it will bring down your quality of life. Stay single until you find someone good.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
If it’s a man who’s single then it’s fine as he’s on his purpose, but women at that age still single is a huge no no
Some people won't accept this "double standard" but that's how it is. Most women are looking to settle by that age. Those who say they are single out of choice/lack of options... well...:unsure: (unless it's circumstances like a death or divorce).

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
colicolicoli said:
Maybe it’s because I’m still young but is it even possible to be 35+ and single with no questionable past or serious personal flaw?

Yes, but you have to be unafraid to find-out who they are and decide your threshold/tolerance before you get involved.....or not.​

'Questionable' is a relative term.​

King Poetic

Supreme Clientele
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottom of the Lakes
Around the same age

and just because these women are professional doesn’t mean that they are SANE

I know the women 35 to 45 in my dating range has past fukked up relationships with ex cons, scammers, married dudes, abusers, etc,,,, and have a kid or two....

and when these women get a dude with a nice job, his own place, car they feel like they hit the lottery in life and they will give u the sex u want and cook for u because they trying to reel u in

but be careful because once u get to know them and u thinking well she’s a lawyer, human resource manager, case worker, etc her mind on point... u start seeing the controlling behavior, the selfishness that everything is center on them and you’ll realize why the prior dudes just used them for sex and had other chicks

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This isn’t your first thread about this. So I don’t think loneliness/solitude is working for you(if it were you wouldn’t continue dating/looking for women). Can you meet women offline? I’ve never done online dating in my life so take my opinion with a grain of salt but I feel like people that are desirable probably aren’t using it. The types that are on it may be part of the issue your having with attracting the women you have. Of my friend group, the ones who online date the most, on multiple sites, have definite issues and/or bitter.

My suggestion traditionally meet women. Get involved in hobbies and activities where you can meet people, join urban league, go out more, let your friends know your looking, and approach women your attracted to. :yeshrug: