What is the blueprint to becoming a successful black man?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Successful to me means obtaining the necessary wealth so that I can better my community & give my lineage a better life.

I know I'm going to pass away one day, but I want to make sure my children & their descendants get to live life the way it was truly intended

In terms of success,I think that is all good in trying to obtain monetary gain for you and for your future offspring but I do think the issue would be of losing touch of your original plans and vision.Once you enter a certain tax bracket you will start to lose touch.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
The blueprint to becoming successful is not to be desperate and to be content with yourself however your life turns out...

Many Black folks are desperate and discontented with their life...

The desire for results and lack of definition of what success is...(other than just being rich and famous) is the downfall of many...

People spend all their time reading self-help bullshyt, watching YouTube videos and etc to find out with rich people do and only make other motherfukkers rich...that aren't even rich...

Matter of fact...if the definition of success is to be a multimillionaire...you already failed...

All I want is...not to be beholden to other people...and create cool shyt...

If I can do that...I consider myself successful...

That's all I want...shyt isn't even material...

And if I fail in achieving that...I am good.

Life is temporary...ima go die and be at peace with myself instead of being some sick and desperate motherfukker.

Real spit.I do think the sad in how we as a people have been conned into thinking that materialism can uplift or protect us from the flaws that western society has created when it is had been proven to do the opposite.

Success can be reclaiming your identity
Success can be having a peace of mind
Success can be learning to love yourself

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Please elaborate, thank you. I'd like to know how to do this.

Just do what other successful people have done. Study them. They don't have to be black

The easiest way to build wealth, is to sell a product online, and use the profits to buy multi family real estate. And it doesn't really matter if you're black. Ain't none of your customers gotta know that if you don't want them to.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Please elaborate, thank you. I'd like to know how to do this.

Just think of all the times you bought something online or on eBay. Did you have any idea what the owner of the business actually looked like? Chances are that you didn't.

Same thing with real estate. Most people have never seen the person who owns their apartment complex. All they see is the property managers.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Salute young breh!

1. Where is your college? Join the Black Student Union and other national organizations like the National Urban League. You'll find like minded brehs there who can help and guide you.

2. Read! Try to go through one book per month, focusing on self-improvement.

3. Use protection. I'm serious though. Many of a good man has had their dreams ruined by getting a woman pregnant too soon.

4. Meetup.com and Eventbrite.com are great resources to find local events where you can meet people who are in the direction you're going to. I met this one great young guy from Arkansas, who stacked up and flew to NYC to go to a Meetup. He wound up gettin

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Salute young breh!

1. Where is your college? Join the Black Student Union and other national organizations like the National Urban League. You'll find like minded brehs there who can help and guide you.

2. Read! Try to go through one book per month, focusing on self-improvement.

3. Use protection. I'm serious though. Many of a good man has had their dreams ruined by getting a woman pregnant too soon.

4. Meetup.com and Eventbrite.com are great resources to find local events where you can meet people who are in the direction you're going to. I met this one great young guy from Arkansas, who stacked up and flew to NYC to go to a Meetup. He wound up gettin
@String Bell :ohhh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How much do apartment complexs cost anyway?

Just think of all the times you bought something online or on eBay. Did you have any idea what the owner of the business actually looked like? Chances are that you didn't.

Same thing with real estate. Most people have never seen the person who owns their apartment complex. All they see is the property managers.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're on your way. Just keep tunnel vision and never stop grinding because people come at you with every kind of angle imaginable to knock you off your grind.:salute:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
A lot of stuff has been said in here. And a good bit of it is sound advice.

The most important thing I can tell you is not to base your idea of success on any sort of societal norms, expectations, what your fellow man is out here doing, etc. There's typically more than one way to get a thing done anyway. But that doesn't mean you can't choose the wrong way to do it.

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
How comfortable are you with people telling you no? No they don't want your services. No they don't want to talk to you. The reason I ask is a big part of business is getting turned down and still being willing to reach out to the next prospect/possible customer. Most people take people refusing their services as a personal attack on them. If you can take the no's and don't see it as something personal. You will be successful.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
How much do apartment complexs cost anyway?

A lot. lol. Download the LoopNet app and filter by multi family.

If you can't get a mortgage on your own, you can always go out and find people who are willing to invest with you

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Lol I'm 23 still in college I can't get any mortgages, imma try to get some paper and a business somehow and start some type of business before I graduate.

A lot. lol. Download the LoopNet app and filter by multi family.

If you can't get a mortgage on your own, you can always go out and find people who are willing to invest with you