☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brehs out here using the same argument that religious people use against atheism, on some "Oh but atheism isn't perfect either", as to deflect any criticism.

To make it clear : no one seriously thinks Russia is a "good" country. "Good" countries don't exist. Putin isn't a "good" leader : those don't exist either.

What is also clear is that the US and its allies are, due to their very position of dominance, much more responsible of the bs going on in IR. It's really not hard to understand why.

Bomb Iraq, dismantle the Army, destroy all kinds of infrastructure, kill/imprison/torture "suspects", support Saudi Arabia no matter what in its war by proxies for regional dominance, destroy Lybia and create a civil war there, etc.

What is also clear is that damn near everyone is involved in Syria now. Why is it an issue when Russia steps in?
Because Russia has nefarious reasons and we shouldn't be apt to help them expand any sort of influence. Theres worry that they'll pinch off Turkey in the resulting determination of what Syria looks like.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And other countries are benevolent, right?
Who cares?

My country matters to me more than what other countries want as long as I live there.

Nations make grand gestures and move in ways that generally benefit the residents through increased opportunity and international leverage. Get in where you fit in.

Fact is, I don't want more russian influence in that area at all costs.

Oville

Pro
Daps
Who cares?

My country matters to me more than what other countries want as long as I live there.

Nations make grand gestures and move in ways that generally benefit the residents through increased opportunity and international leverage. Get in where you fit in.

Fact is, I don't want more russian influence in that area at all costs.

You can push for your interests without raping the rest of the world. shyt ain't got to be a zero sum game. And all this global posturing only raises debt leading to programs and investments in America being cut not to mention higher taxes and for what. Agreeing with Putin's perspective on this issue doesn't mean you think Putin is a great leader or that Russia is a utopia.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
The amount of bs and conspiracy riddled crap the people on here spew. If you were smart enough you could argue with facts but that'd require you have a couple of brain cells to rub together.

What conspiracy?

That the U.S. Is not run by politicans but really corporations and banks owned by Zionist Jews who interfere in International relations to carry out their own personal agendas and that he politicians don't have the best interests of American people at heart? :JDNCAC:

This is all fact. :JDNCAC2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can push for your interests without raping the rest of the world. shyt ain't got to be a zero sum game. And all this global posturing only raises debt leading to programs and investments in America being cut not to mention higher taxes and for what. Agreeing with Putin's perspective on this issue doesn't mean you think Putin is a great leader or that Russia is a utopia.
It doesn't matter man.

Its the fact that Russia is out here trying to pinch US interests off.

You realize Turkey is right there, right? They almost didn't let russian ships through the Bosphrous Straits during the whole Crimea take-over. We're probably going to put those missiles back there too.

Russia is leaning on all the ex-soviet states right now enough that Poland and the Nordics are feeling tense.

shyt is not just some game out here. There are giant chess pieces being moved right now and you can't just sit aside and let one superpower do something under the guise of "humanity"...cause last I checked, Putin wasn't out here shytting on Europe or helping to import immigrants himself.

You HAVE to read between the lines.