Where did the gold teeth trend start?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how old some of my other NOLA brehs are on here. But i bout to tell my age to a extent back in the day BEFORE Katrina and when you had Woolsworth on that corner of Canal Street. You could go to a place called McCory's (its a Athletes foot or a Lady Foot Locker i believe) and get the caps or the permanents, or open faces.

I never seen that whole intricate thing of the setting of VVS stones and all that other stuff until i hit Texas and Sacramento.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't know how old some of my other NOLA brehs are on here. But i bout to tell my age to a extent back in the day BEFORE Katrina and when you had Woolsworth on that corner of Canal Street. You could go to a place called McCory's (its a Athletes foot or a Lady Foot Locker i believe) and get the caps or the permanents, or open faces.

I never seen that whole intricate thing of the setting of VVS stones and all that other stuff until i hit Texas and Sacramento.
Damn you brought it back with Wolworth.:ohhh:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

You gotta be between 28-34

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Honestly it could be cute on a chick and it could be a killer too

EDIT: like if she has 8 slugs (slugs as we call them down here)

2 right next to the big fronts is cute on certain chicks.

and please dont be that individual who golds look like a bad ass license plate in ya mouth.

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxer Jack Johnson was knocking out crackers, fukking pawgs, and rocking gold fronts back in 1909

hqdefault.jpg