Which show is the most timeless: South Park, The Simpsons or Spongebob?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think the Simpsons. South Park even had that episode where they had to acknowledge that the Simpsons was timeless
I agree but they fallen off in quality lately. I still watch and support. Still have the longevity factor but south park got a decent amount of seasons too. Think family guy getting up there also.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I agree but they fallen off in quality lately. I still watch and support. Still have the longevity factor but south park got a decent amount of seasons too. Think family guy getting up there also.
I still cant believe all of the shows you just named are still making new episodes. They've outlasted their peers and predecessors

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The Simpsons hands down and it's not even close are the most iconic..from quotable references, pop culture impact etc etc.

SpongeBob would be an honorable mention...I mean what kid (adults as well) doesn't love SpongeBob? I think it's self explanatory.

South Park isn't really iconic outside of certain episodes especially THAT one in particular :mjpls:, South Park is popular among hillbillie / redneck looking cacs I didn't even know people still regularly watch that shyt on Comedy Central.

South Park should've ended a long time ago...

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Simpsons hands down and it's not even close are the most iconic..from quotable references, pop culture impact etc etc.

SpongeBob would be an honorable mention...I mean what kid (adults as well) doesn't love SpongeBob? I think it's self explanatory.

South Park isn't really iconic outside of certain episodes especially THAT one in particular :mjpls:, South Park is popular among hillbillie / redneck looking cacs I didn't even know people still regularly watch that shyt on Comedy Central.

South Park should've ended a long time ago...
Simpsons and South Park have the same fan base. Simpsons should’ve ended way before South Park