Which show is the most timeless: South Park, The Simpsons or Spongebob?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Simpsons and South Park have the same fan base. Simpsons should’ve ended way before South Park
Bruh, I rarely hear anybody talk about South Park outside of cacs whereas the Simpsons are mentioned from just about everybody Black, White, Hispanic etc even if the show is past it's prime it's still very impactful today.

South Park should've ended a long time ago nobody really speaks of it let alone watching it which is why to certain extents they're kinda forgotten outside of their die hards.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I still cant believe all of the shows you just named are still making new episodes. They've outlasted their peers and predecessors

That's because I think in animation it's much easier to do in a way. Especially with a dedicated and loyal team and less stress. With live actors you gotta deal with their drama and getting the scenes right. With animation especially with computers, most of the scenes are already saved from the last episode. It's also convenient when they have a variety of characters to use. People love family shows and they last a long time cuz they have an appeal to all ages and something that everyone experiences. And you don't have to worry about the characters aging and being too old for the roles. You can just use current events and continue making episodes for a long time. Even now with great impersonators to take over. Granted I know the Simpson's retired some characters due to voice actor deaths. Forgot who died recently that plays some.

I would say Family Guy is more iconic in pop culture than South Park, I rarely hear anybody these days speak of South Park anymore compared to The Simpsons & SpongeBob.
Yeah I see your point. South park is not as popular these days but still can put on decent episodes. But not as great as the past.

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Bruh, I rarely hear anybody talk about South Park outside of cacs whereas the Simpsons are mentioned from just about everybody Black, White, Hispanic etc even if the show is past it's prime it's still very impactful today.

South Park should've ended a long time ago nobody really speaks of it let alone watching it which is why to certain extents they're kinda forgotten outside of their die hards.
How old are you?

People my age (19) of all races love it. South Park and family guy are the top two popular shows for people, Whereas it’s the simpsons isn’t that popular

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Southpark and Spongebob being mentioned along the simpsons :wtf:
Spongebob is everywhere, he is arguably the most iconic cartoon character ever at this point or at least catching up to Mickey in that regard

South Park is a pop culture icon and has tons of classic episodes under its belt

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
1. Simpson's
2. Spongebob
3. South Park

I didn't value South Park in my childhood because of the horrible animation, but as an adult I enjoy it a lot

The Simpson's have been around my whole life and I enjoyed it thru my childhood

Spongebob was there from like 3rd grade and beyond, more fond memories, plus I enjoyed it more than the Simpsons

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Whereas it’s the simpsons isn’t that popular
Like I said in another post how the Simpsons seasons of today & recent aren't on the same level during it's prime years but historically it's more quotable & impactful even in today's pop culture.

South Park is nowhere on The Simpsons level culturally... when people think of American culture, The Simpsons family are one if not the most iconic American family in TV (even though it's animated).

Last edited: