Who created this lie that white people like dark skin better than black men?

Daps

It's true... If you are insecure and threatened by that, that's you.

Jeremy Meeks is very photogenic and a good looking man. That's why! Not his color.

Besides, Tyson Beckford is the only make supermodel and he is dark skinned. Like most of the black men that black women lust over.

Colorism is an issue with black women too. Never denied this. I don't think lighter men are the preference though. Not where I'm from...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What are these "studies" you speak of? Post them please.

I am not talking about hiring for jobs or a worker. Of course they play the colorism game, and the closure a person looks for white, the better. It's called "passing" and was addressed in the "light girls" documentary.

I am talking about white men who are actually willing to seriously date a black woman. (Which isn't a lot of them. I never said it was.) they are not as likely to play the colorism, good hair game like black men are. A lot of The white men who are attracted to black girls like them black ness and their hair. (Call it a fetish, whatever)

Black is black to them. That is all I am saying.
and white women pay less attention to swag.

White supremacy has them like that.

If you want to date white then do you and stop looking for justification.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Jeremy Meeks is very photogenic and a good looking man. That's why! Not his color.

Besides, Tyson Beckford is the only make supermodel and he is dark skinned. Like most of the black men that black women lust over.

Colorism is an issue with black women too. Never denied this. I don't think lighter men are the preference though. Not where I'm from...
Miss just stop. :pachaha:

Show me the random dark skin felons that women went crazy for

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

he wouldn't have blown up like that if he didnt have light eyes and a waffle colored complexion please don't be intellectually dishonest about this :comeon:

I know you put a disclaimer right after what you said but...:comeon:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Not reading this whole thread but I will say that white people have more of a fascination or exoticism of black features such as textured hair and big asses than an admiration. It's something new and different that they can explore and "conquer".

Where as black people have a history of being ashamed of certain features and making them the butt of the joke. It's not often a hatred but an ignorant act. Black people with knowledge of self and culture appreciate the same features.

Daps
he wouldn't have blown up like that if he didnt have light eyes and a waffle colored complexion please don't be intellectually dishonest about this :comeon:

I know you put a disclaimer right after what you said but...:comeon:

Jeremey Meeks is an attractive man. It's not just his skin color and eyes! Plenty of light skinned light eyes men have taken mugshots! It is a combination of all that with his bone structure. Intensity of his eyes staring. (Not just the color) the thuggish appearance. (Unfortunately) it is not just cause he's light skinned and women prefer light skinned black men.

Where at?

I'm not from the place where light skinned men are desired. Sorry.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Jeremey Meeks was popular because he was CUTE. Not light skinned. It is rare that a light skinned man is praised the way he was. He was the exception To the rule.

But I agree. Black women have issues with colorism too.
:wtf:

:rudy: interesting...whenever black men find a light complected woman attractive...it's because "she yella"...however for black women and a light skinned man...it's because he's "CUTE."

Lord knows, black women don't love Boris Kudjoe, Michael Ealy and Sehmar Moore.

Please stop the nonsense. The Light skin, blue eyes and thug appeal were aligned perfectly for every black woman's wet dream.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
The fact that I believe you were the only one who mention the dweebs in this thread staying silent while a white dude says light skin is more preferable (even if it is to him) is unsettling. Bunch of wannabe intellectuals in here saying a lot of NOTHING while thinkin' they kickin' some supreme knowledge.

I think you're a phakkit :sas2:

If that's the best you got keep me out your quotes bytch. I actually thought you would say something profound but if that's the only room you have to stand on so be it. Nice to see we got another keyboard warrior on here. :russ: Tell you what, run some warm bathwater and wash that sand out your p*ssy. It's making you irritable.

Nice to see you argue with your emotions rather than any tangible facts bytch. Sounds like someone's time of the month.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Jeremey Meeks is an attractive man. It's not just his skin color and eyes! Plenty of light skinned light eyes men have taken mugshots! It is a combination of all that with his bone structure. Intensity of his eyes staring. (Not just the color) the thuggish appearance. (Unfortunately) it is not just cause he's light skinned and women prefer light skinned black men.

Where at?

I'm not from the place where light skinned men are desired. Sorry.

:russ: "intensity of his eyes"....& "good bone structure"

I couldn't even begin to imagine a black male using that as an excuse if they ever went embarassingly hog wild over some Sports Illustrated/Play Boy bunny with light skin and blue eyes...sorry :russ:

(and just for the record...I'll note that it wasn't JUST BW showing him praise...)

I'm going to use the Black Woman's colorism logic here...

Had he been dark skinned with the exactly same bone structure with dark eyes...he wouldn't have been considered as attractive.

He wouldn't have been hyped up because historically American Society has always propt up lighter skinned males.

Black women have always observed light skinned and white men in positions of wealth and masculinity. and therefore they have been brainwashed to find them more attractive on a lower standard....

See how that sounds :beli:

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Black men worship light skin women more, its a fact. White men dont care as long as the black woman is in shape and looks good. They dont care if she is not a redbone. They like kerry washington and gabrielle unioun type black women she dont have to look like some high yella almost white black woman to be deemed wifeable.
Most black men are married to women 5 shades lighter than they are, and rarely a shade darker.
White guys dont play the brown paper bag game.
Dark skin black women have the hardest time getting married especially if they are only dealing with black men, black men dont deem them as valuable.
If they dated outside their race they would surely find men who do not have a problem with their skin color the way black men do.
Its just a fact.

Do you hear yourself right now? how is that even possible most black men are married to women around their shade, maybe a little darker or a lighter, but mostly around the same shade.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Use facts, figures and studies to argue against what they're saying and you become the enemy. Let them use the same process to argue how non-blacks ain't digging black men like that it's gospel. Just goes to show how deep the mental sickness is with certain black people. :yeshrug: The ones getting the maddest are the ones suffering from those delusions the most. :scust:

Daps
:russ: "intensity of his eyes"....& "good bone structure"

I couldn't even begin to imagine a black male using that as an excuse if they ever went embarassingly hog wild over some Sports Illustrated/Play Boy bunny with light skin and blue eyes...sorry :russ:

(and just for the record...I'll note that it wasn't JUST BW showing him praise...)

I'm going to use the Black Woman's colorism logic here...

Had he been dark skinned with the exactly same bone structure with dark eyes...he wouldn't have been considered as attractive.

He wouldn't have been hyped up because historically American Society has always propt up lighter skinned males.

Black women have always observed light skinned and white men in positions of wealth and masculinity. and therefore they have been brainwashed to find them more attractive on a lower standard....

See how that sounds :beli:

I'm not reading all that. I stand by what I said.

I don't prefer light skinned black men, and I don't know any black women who do. (Personally)

Again, if it's all about color... WHY IS TYSON BECKFORD THE ONLY BLACK MALE SUPERMODEL AND CONSIDERED THE EPITOMY OF BEAUTY FOR BLACK MEN IF LIGHT SKINNED BLACK MEN ARE THE PHYSICAL PREFERENCE!?

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
If that's the best you got keep me out your quotes bytch. I actually thought you would say something profound but if that's the only room you have to stand on so be it. Nice to see we got another keyboard warrior on here. :russ: Tell you what, run some warm bathwater and wash that sand out your p*ssy. It's making you irritable.

Nice to see you argue with your emotions rather than any tangible facts bytch. Sounds like someone's time of the month.

You sure told me. Way you prove you aren't indeed an emotional phakkit :umad:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jeremey Meeks was popular because he was CUTE. Not light skinned. It is rare that a light skinned man is praised the way he was. He was the exception To the rule.

But I agree. Black women have issues with colorism too.
:comeon: There's that Black woman logic again.

"It's different when WE do it just because we say it is"