Who created this lie that white people like dark skin better than black men?

Daps
:wtf:

:rudy: interesting...whenever black men find a light complected woman attractive...it's because "she yella"...however for black women and a light skinned man...it's because he's "CUTE."

Lord knows, black women don't love Boris Kudjoe, Michael Ealy and Sehmar Moore.

Please stop the nonsense. The Light skin, blue eyes and thug appeal were aligned perfectly for every black woman's wet dream.

Michael Ealy? Lol

Is Boris light skinned, or brown?

I'm confused. Maybe I'm from a different environment. I don't know ANY black women who like those men. Sorry.

They like Idris Elba, Dez Brayant, Serge Ibaka. Reggie Bush.

When I was a child women liked Tupac, Snoop Dogg, before that.. Bobby Brown. Rakim. Mc Hammer. Michael Jackson BEFORE he turned white.

Who are these black women who lust after these light skinned men you keep speaking of? I don't know them . Those light skinned men you mentioned are on the B & C list after the brown and dark men I listed.

But I'm a black woman. What do I know about what black women like. :yeshrug:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
You sure told me. Way you prove you aren't indeed an emotional phakkit :umad:
Actually I just showed your need to be loved and accepted by whites. Technically you showed that yourself. If not, you would have come out with something to refute what posters in this thread have said....but you can't. Guess that makes you a "c00n" for defending your white god. You never said that was the average depiction of a black woman did you? So I guess I am right. But since I'm not pressed on white skin like you are, it doesn't hurt me. I could give a damn. Personally I'm glad they don't fukk with black women like that. I know that hurts you, but you'll live. :lolbron:

Like I said. Post any scientific evidence do disprove what posters have said or shut the fukk the fukk up.

Daps
:comeon: There's that Black woman logic again.

"It's different when WE do it just because we say it is"

I have no idea what your talking about. I never said or implied that last sentence.

I don't know ANY black women who out right PREFER light skinned men. Not ONE! They like dark and brown skinned men. This is my experience. The. End.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Actually I just showed your need to be loved and accepted by whites. Technically you showed that yourself. If not, you would have come out with something to refute what posters in this thread have said....but you can't. Guess that makes you a "c00n" for defending your white god. You never said that was the average depiction of a black woman did you? So I guess I am right. But since I'm not pressed on white skin like you are, it doesn't hurt me. I could give a damn. Personally I'm glad they don't fukk with black women like that. I know that hurts you, but you'll live. :lolbron:

:pachaha: What the fukk are you talking about?

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: What the fukk are you talking about?

I'm talking about your simple minded ass that's what I'm taking about. Obviously you're dumb as shyt. So we'll take this slow.. IS SHE THE AVERAGE LOOKING BLACK WOMAN in terms of attractiveness (since you're dumb...do all black women look as good as her)? Yes or no? Somehow you're the only poster not smart enough to comprehend what I said.
Lanisha-Cole-and-Rick-Licht-The-Marvel-Experience-CEO-Engagement-Annoucement-Dinner-at-Koi-Image-1024x768.jpg

tumblr_n0bpi014SM1qcot4vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nah3ud8jqg1ti6zulo1_500.png

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea what your talking about. I never said or implied that last sentence.

I don't know ANY black women who out right PREFER light skinned men. Not ONE! They like dark and brown skinned men. This is my experience. The. End.
You're saying Black women lusting after a light skinned guy is just because he's cute. But Black men lusting after a light skinned chick is because we have a white supremacist ideal of beauty. Why can't the light skinned girl just be cute too?

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
100% true.

I was just listening to a podcast that has mostly black female listeners and they had a live show in celebration of their 2 year anniversary. During the show, one of the audience members asked the hosts for relationship advice. When the lady said the dude was white and rich, the audience gave her a STANDING OVATION. Right after the applause, the lady said the guy was RACIST AND CALLED HER RACIAL SLURS :why:. Vastmajority of the audience was black women too :snoop::ohlawd::huhldup::bryan::mjpls:

This is the podcast for all that are curious. Tales of a bedwench starts at 1:06:30

u cant make this shyt up:dead:

Shut your hatin ass up. He's an attractive guy. Jealous c00ns like you just have to keep convincing yourself that black women who dare have a relationship with a white man are somehow losing.

She's winning no matter how much you try to spin it. She has an attractive white millionaire(STATUS) and if you ask most woman if they would hop at the chance to have the same they would.
The fukk am I reading

o my lanta

Daps
But Black men lusting after a light skinned chick is because we have a white supremacist ideal of beauty. Why can't the light skinned girl just be cute too?

I ever said that.

Quote me where I said that.

I said black men openly favor and prefer lighter skinned women. (The same way white Menz do blondes and ignore/slander gingers)

This is not a myth. So what's your point?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
So better you help us then and stop doing the opposite :comeon:

Yall have no fukking choice, which is where teh hilarity comes in. You want to be servants in cac society or queens in black societies? :patrice:

Your personal struggles with being dark skin don't take precedence over black peoplehood. I am dark skin too and I heard little jokes here and there. I also made those jokes about other brehs. In the end, I'm not 6'5; I'm not especially handsome; not especially tall; I have a gap in my teeth; etc. There's any number of struggles I have to overcome. But it is what is. There's no point complaining or throwing black people under the bus because things aren't perfect. Strong people, men and women, know that. And thankfully most black women are very strong, no matter where they are.

C00ns like yourself who come up with a million reasons to c00n--first, it's b/c of dark skin this; then it's b/c of woman that; insert whatever dumb reasoning--are weak. Black people swallowing their pride and getting on with it is how we came here today. And like you say, that's how it's always been, and should always be. When the day comes that we can worry about smaller things,we will -- but today is not that day. Until then let's work together and try to fix what we can while remaining true to the "cause". :blessed:

:huhldup:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:pachaha: *Checks TLR for five seconds, sees this garbage as usual :huhldup: leaves
I mean I'm not denying that some people fetishize black women to fit some slave or exotic fantasy or whatever hut it seems kind of self depreciating to assume that's always or mostly the case :francis:
It's also implying that they don't really care about their partner.

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Black men who dont have "Swag" are even treated worse

:comeon:

Your personal struggles with being dark skin don't take precedence over black peoplehood. I am dark skin too and I heard little jokes here and there. I also made those jokes about other brehs. In the end, I'm not 6'5; I'm not especially handsome; not especially tall; I have a gap in my teeth; etc. There's any number of struggles I have to overcome. But it is what is. There's no point complaining or throwing black people under the bus because things aren't perfect. Strong people, men and women, know that. And thankfully most black women are very strong, no matter where they are.

C00ns like yourself who come up with a million reasons to c00n--first, it's b/c of dark skin this; then it's b/c of woman that; insert whatever dumb reasoning--are weak. Black people swallowing their pride and getting on with it is how we came here today. And like you say, that's how it's always been, and should always be. When the day comes that we can worry about smaller things,we will -- but today is not that day. Until then let's work together and try to fix what we can while remaining true to the "cause". :blessed:

So we can complain about racism but we can't complain about colorism?:sas1: You're clearly one of those black men in which if a black man is not the victim you don't care.& This bull sh*t that "black women are very strong," is a part of the reason they are in a f*cked up situation to begin with.Be strong FOR WHAT?Black women are not treated how they should be treated in the black community,which is why they don't seek help because of this idea that they need to be "strong."

& This is how things "always should be.":russ: Are you serious right now?

When Zora Neale Hurston said "the n*gger woman is the mule of the world," she told no lies.She was basically implying that sh*t always end up being on the black woman's shoulders,which is true.This is not a GOOD thing.& Your sick thought somehow sees this as a badge of honor?"Riding," for a community who treats you like sh*t is some how something to take pride in?I'm for black women feeling like they don't have to be a mule in the black community.It's not year 1901,miss me with the "Strong black women," BS.This is not "small," but oh yeah I forgot if the victim is not a black man dying by the hands of a white man it's "small," or "not important."

& F*ck the cause.:yeshrug:

Based on your posts here you sound jaded. :yeshrug:

Nope,I just tell the blunt truth.

you cant be against colorism and pro swirl ma'am

I find this idea hilarious.I'm surprised lighter skin people have not be offended by this?You are basically saying that light skin people are the problem.I am definently against colorism & I'm not sure what "pro-swirl," means but if it means that I feel that people should date whom they want,then yes that's me.The problem are not light skin people,the problem are people who engage in colorism.I don't care if my child is light, mixed, or dark.At the end of the day,it's going to be my child.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I mean I'm not denying that some people fetishize black women to fit some slave or exotic fantasy or whatever hut it seems kind of self depreciating to assume that's always or mostly the case :francis:
It's also implying that they don't really fare about their partner.

Exactly, I'm sure some losers do that but to generalise it about everyone is absurd. :snoop: in reality "black" women are the same race as me, just as much as "white" women are so of course I'm going to be just as attracted to them. It has fukk all to do with a "fetish".