Why are Muslims more well integrated in the US than in Europe?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I never met a Nigerian Muslim in the US funny enough:patrice:

I think the biggest groups in the diaspora in US are Igbo and Yoruba. The Moslems are usually the groups from the North....and they are here in smaller numbers.
Because the U.S. is separated from the Muslim world by an entire ocean and can be a lot more selective with the migrants it takes in, basically limiting it to college educated and high skilled workers. Meanwhile any dude fleeing war in his country can make it to Europe if he’s dedicated enough, let alone all of the refugees they’ve brought in legally.

My parents are from Pakistan. I recently met some British Pakistanis for the first time while traveling and was surprised by how different the diaspora is there. This British Pakistani girl said she wouldn’t have talked to me if I was British :mjlol:
MENA community in America existed ahead of modern immigration restrictions and vetting. Alpha immigrants from those cultures weren't limited to highly screened professionals with degrees.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The US is the strongest country in the world with the best law enforcement apparatus and border checks, before you can plot terror the fbi has you in chains already, you guys underestimate just the reach and power of the us government, its nothing compared to small european countries

voiture

All Star
Daps
Isn't there a similar exodus of younger jews leaving the different branches of judaism.?
Have definitely read about those who leave the Orthodox sects.

Americans in general seem to be getting more secular each generation.
True, but apostasy among Muslims in America is on another level. Especially the women can't wait to leave the religion once they get here.
The poll I posted bares that out.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Because the EU is getting poor Muslims, the US only lets in middle-upper class Muslims.

Different classes have different cultures and beliefs, middle-upper class minorities usually want to assimilate into mainstream American culture.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the biggest groups in the diaspora in US are Igbo and Yoruba. The Moslems are usually the groups from the North....and they are here in smaller numbers.

MENA community in America existed ahead of modern immigration restrictions and vetting. Alpha immigrants from those cultures weren't limited to highly screened professionals with degrees.
Hakeem Olajuwon is Yoruba and Muslim. In fact Islam is pretty common among the Yoruba. About half or more of the Yoruba are Muslim.

To answer OPs question I think it is because Islam has been in the USA for a very long time.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but apostasy among Muslims in America is on another level. Especially the women can't wait to leave the religion once they get here.
not too hard to figure that one out. imagine leaving a society where women get "honor killed" for going outside without covering their hair, to one where women are making fortunes on Onlyfans, and cleaning men out in divorces :mjlol:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Expect the European media to speak good about Muslims, they even shyt on other white people.
:mjlol:

Muslims integrated in what US of A?
:mjlol: