Why are Muslims more well integrated in the US than in Europe?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Because the U.S. is separated from the Muslim world by an entire ocean and can be a lot more selective with the migrants it takes in, basically limiting it to college educated and high skilled workers. Meanwhile any dude fleeing war in his country can make it to Europe if he’s dedicated enough, let alone all of the refugees they’ve brought in legally.

My parents are from Pakistan. I recently met some British Pakistanis for the first time while traveling and was surprised by how different the diaspora is there. This British Pakistani girl said she wouldn’t have talked to me if I was British :mjlol:

This. Plus the fact that religious "tolerance" is sort of built into our culture. Especially in the 21st century. Which means it ain't weird to see different types of people all over. Europe on the other hand, at least in my observation is still pretty homogenous outside of Paris, London and Berlin.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Proximity

And the US has ZERO issue corralling any group that wants to have their “knuck if you buck” moment and decide to show their asses. Kinda surprised when they finally drew the line on their own on Jan 6th.

But the true Muslim world is close to damn near every euro nation so these folks have the battery in their back to boss up on European soil with little regard for the consequences

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
America didn't pay attention to them till 911..
It's only minority concern was Blacks and that allowed other groups to slide under the radar.
Even after 911 Arabs didn't have problems.

The attention on minorities is now primarily on Hispanic migrants. Even they were allowed to flood the US for years because America only had attentions for what Blacks are doing.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Muslims from out the country make up a smaller part of the US population. Europeans are looked over there the same way we look at Latin migrants here.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Because the U.S. is separated from the Muslim world by an entire ocean and can be a lot more selective with the migrants it takes in, basically limiting it to college educated and high skilled workers. Meanwhile any dude fleeing war in his country can make it to Europe if he’s dedicated enough, let alone all of the refugees they’ve brought in legally.

My parents are from Pakistan. I recently met some British Pakistanis for the first time while traveling and was surprised by how different the diaspora is there. This British Pakistani girl said she wouldn’t have talked to me if I was British :mjlol:

This is so true. I work in Germany and Poland for a good bit of the year and you kind of notice it with other immigrants from that side of the world when it comes to euro migrants.

It's just a different game.

On the flip side, Europe gets higher educated south American migrants then what the U.S. gets.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The US wasn't always open to Muslims. Look at the history of the Nation of Islam in this country. (Talking about Elijah Muhammad, not Farrakhan.)

Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam were the ones who went through all of the trials and turbulence and made it okay to be a Muslim in America.

Then folks from the east started moving here and capitalizing on the goodwill that the Nation of Islam built for decades, and what's worse, they didn't even give credit to the Nation for the sacrifices that they made.
You had small pockets of muslim migrants in the US during the rise of the NOI -1930 era. Detroit, Chicago especially.
And they kept their Masjids private catering to their own kind, pathetic to be honest!
Same when the Indentoured labourere scam eto the Carribean. The muslims and Hindus kept to themelsevs and didnt share their cultural and religous orders to the natives Including black people).

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Because FBA's paved the way for them any every other non-white immigrants.

We're the perpetual underclass for everyone to leach off of.

If it weren't for our dollars, Muslims wouldn't have shyt in this country.