Why did a promising young rapper take his own life???? Great read.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Explain why Alori joh jumped off a building and was never saw again? She was perfectly happy. Where was her body? Why was it never found?
i dont know anything about her or even Steez or their cases. people die everyday though and i do know that much.

if he did get sacrificed then what for? Badass aint selling no records (obv has a way to go but still)

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I just posted where it was found....

Yeah you posted that shyt but nobody saw her body. It's easy for the Jews that are in control to leak whatever they want to the media because they own the media.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i dont know anything about her or even Steez or their cases. people die everyday though and i do know that much.

if he did get sacrificed then what for? Badass aint selling no records (obv has a way to go but still)

Joey was an industry plant from the beginning. He went to a Jewish arts school. Kendrick wasn't selling any records when Alori was sacrificed but look at him now. And there's no denying that Kendrick is an industry plant as well.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I cant lie I be feeling like him sometimes:

(“Basically it was a time in my life where I thought I was going crazy. I realized that I wasn’t the one that was…it’s the system that’s built against me, you know?”). His words reveal a young man who was starting to feel let down by the world as he began to deal with adult life and its pressures: “Nothing in the outside world seems to make me happy,” he admitted on the air. “It’s just the simple things, just seeing a bee take pollen from a flower. It’s like, that’s life, you know? And to a three-year-old child, that’s still life. But the thing is, as you grow, this world makes you take your eye off of things like that.”

I still wouldnt go as far as taking my own life though. Sounds counterproductive :yeshrug:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Joey was an industry plant from the beginning. He went to a Jewish arts school. Kendrick wasn't selling any records when Alori was sacrificed but look at him now. And there's no denying that Kendrick is an industry plant as well.
its more obvious for Kendrick because his buzz died down right before the album and all of a sudden he sells big..

Joey dropped a project after Steez died and it came and went..that 3 milli offer might not come.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I cant lie I be feeling like him sometimes:

I still wouldnt go as far as taking my own life though. Sounds counterproductive :yeshrug:

this shyt scares me because when your in that state,you just feel that no one will understand and you begin to isolate yourself:sadcam:
yep thats what had me so intrigued by the story..ive felt like that plenty of times and tend to isolate when i feel like it...but i dont feel that urge to commit that.

i know its out there though and some people hit rock bottom and cant climb back. esp after experiencing the fukkery in the music industry...come in already disillusioned and hating the world and you stack on more bs to weigh down on you.

Prae

Pro
Daps
Yeah you posted that shyt but nobody saw her body. It's easy for the Jews that are in control to leak whatever they want to the media because they own the media.
262326544_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

This is actually kinda dope

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
262326544_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

This is actually kinda dope

for me it took multiple listens to get into Joey's music...with Steez i heard it immediately. he prob wouldnt have Joey's following, but he'd be a cult smash in his own right. I dont think they could co-exist in a crew for very long, they seem quite different.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Damn he told his nikkas he was gon kill himself and they was just like :manny:?
its tough because sometimes nikkas say wild shyt and you just kinda hit 'em with a "come on son, fukk that" and it doesnt escalate..they didnt know him as well as they thought..or he didnt allow them to.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
for me it took multiple listens to get into Joey's music...with Steez i heard it immediately. he prob wouldnt have Joey's following, but he'd be a cult smash in his own right. I dont think they could co-exist in a crew for very long, they seem quite different.

Joey is a piece of shyt in real life. I'm surprised he hasn't been handled by a street nikka the way he acts.