Why did a promising young rapper take his own life???? Great read.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
he was clutching a bible?

I see... he found out that the shyt he had believed in and based his life on was a farce and he became depressed and took his life...

base your lives on fairy tales brehs :comeon:
weird story..i dont know what the deal with the bible is, but im sure it was calculated to a degree if the dude thought he was gonna resurrect in 2047.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
how so?

that Steez dedication was the opposite of heartfelt also

How? Like someone beating the arrogance out of him and robbing him for all his hipster clothes and taking pictures of him naked knocked out on the pavement. :comeon:

And what steez dedication? :comeon: joey and steez weren't close at all. They rapped together and that's about it. They have a different circle of friends.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
he was clutching a bible?

I see... he found out that the shyt he had believed in and based his life on was a farce and he became depressed and took his life...

base your lives on fairy tales brehs :comeon:

Steez wasn't religious at all lmao. The Jews who orchestrated his 'suicide' pit all this bullshyt about him holding a bible. Nobody saw his body. So how could he be found with a bible in his hands when his body was never found?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
How? Like someone beating the arrogance out of him and robbing him for all his hipster clothes and taking pictures of him naked knocked out on the pavement. :comeon:

And what steez dedication? :comeon: joey and steez weren't close at all. They rapped together and that's about it. They have a different circle of friends.
i mean how was he a piece of shyt. im not familiar with him

the song im talking about is Long Live Steelo

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn he told his nikkas he was gon kill himself and they was just like :manny:?

i wish i could have that mentality because people have told me they wanted to off themselves, and they say it on multiple occasions then it just looks like its for attention but then I made it my responsibility to make sure it didn't happen lost sleep because of shyt like this. That shyt is draining man

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
you guys are speculating too much. you need more before you can link steez death to anything else other than depression.

with that said regardless of his deaths the pressure the white man has created in our society is what made that kid want to alleviate himself from this world. that is exactly the way the man intended it to be.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wish i could have that mentality because people have told me they wanted to off themselves, and they say it on multiple occasions then it just looks like its for attention but then I made it my responsibility to make sure it didn't happen lost sleep because of shyt like this. That shyt is draining man

Yeah I cant have these ho's dyin on my watch so the police can come to my door cuz im the last person she talked to.

Cops-"whats the last thing she said to you do you recall:patrice:?

Me-"she told me she was gon kill herself:mjpls:''

Cops-"do yyou remember what you told her"

Me-"I told her,bytch kill yaself,is that a crime officer:mjpls:?"

Next thing you know im the bad guy on the news:russ:....i wonder if he was one of those people who always threatened to do it,cuz they seem casual like it happed all the time "it wasn't no changing his mind:manny:."

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you guys are speculating too much. you need more before you can link steez death to anything else other than depression.

with that said regardless of his deaths the pressure the white man has created in our society is what made that kid want to alleviate himself from this world. that is exactly the way the man intended it to be.

I personally don't believe in the conspiracy just interesting to read into and see other folks view points

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
only thing i know about Joey Badass was that he sucked when he was on wild n out lol
TERRIBLE on there...i noticed these new nikkas dont know how to rap in public places...entire era of studio rappers...the 90s and early 00's nikkas could drop bars at any moment and at least hold their own.