Why do Men have to Pay for Everything in 2021

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
I just don’t get it. I made a post in a separate thread as well.

I would understand men paying for everything if we were in a more “traditional” time, because then the roles were clearly defined. Men would typically be the breadwinners, whilst their women would take care of the house. In 2021 that doesn’t really exist.

Today, it seems like women just want men to do and pay for everything. It’s like they’re children that need to be taken care of, and at least in the US, that idea is accepted. Like why is it my responsibility to keep you fed and a roof over your head? And what am I getting in return?

If I were to go eat w a girl and we both paid for our own meals, somehow I’m the bad guy, or broke in that situation, even if we both have jobs and the means to pay for ourselves. It’s gotten to the point that it’s an expectation which is asinine

When did we get to the point that (some) women believe that they shouldn’t have to lift a finger and be catered to all the time all while providing little to nothing? Why do we as men subscribe to this idea?

at first I thought it was a social media thing, but no I’ve met women in real life that believe their man should be paying for their food, paying their bills, paying 100% of their house/ apt bill, pay for stuff for vanity, trips etc while giving literally nothing in return, and no im not considering sex. and if im not to do all of that im broke? it’s lame

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Because men won't take a united stand against these money grubbing, tight fisted whores :yeshrug:

For every dude willing to stand up for himself and refuse to be a beta male simp/walking ATM for these soulless bytches, there are 25 desperate simps leading with their wallets and willing to pay for the "pleasure " to smell these whore's ran thur, fishy draws :hhh:

No type of pride or dignity in being a stand up dude anymore because these LGBT cacs have taught you that your masculinity is "toxic":francis:

Social media doesn't help either. This generation is DONE :francis: I'm so glad I had my formative years before all of this madness began...couldn't imagine being a young breh today trying to find a wife with the modern woman...

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's never got to the point where your talking bout.

If you got the money and the bills are in your name what kind of a junkie do you look like asking for half?

How can any mammal that identifies as a human male even stress over a few funky ass dollars? You pissing yourself over splitting a Netflix bill? A Cable/internet bill? Electricity?

If you ain't got it, just say you ain't got it and you need help from the broad.

If it ain't a house, then you have absolutely no reason to be sharing financial responsibilities with anyone.

My broad pays for her phone. And half the house. I pay for all the bills cause it's my name on the shyt. Not hers. I ain't sharin no responsibilities with nobody. That being said I don't ever have to lend her money or buy her shyt cause she can save or spend the rest of her money as she wants. And a good chunk of that goes back into the house/decour and shyt.

If you can't afford it quit lyin to yourself or making excuses. It sound stupid to be fussin over a few funky ass dollars.

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Like it’s cool for these ppl to be broke and begging for $ idgi. I could never do it dawg