Why do Men have to Pay for Everything in 2021

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's never got to the point where your talking bout.

If you got the money and the bills are in your name what kind of a junkie do you look like asking for half?

How can any mammal that identifies as a human male even stress over a few funky ass dollars? You pissing yourself over splitting a Netflix bill? A Cable/internet bill? Electricity?

If you ain't got it, just say you ain't got it and you need help from the broad.

If it ain't a house, then you have absolutely no reason to be sharing financial responsibilities with anyone.

My broad pays for her phone. And half the house. I pay for all the bills cause it's my name on the shyt. Not hers. I ain't sharin no responsibilities with nobody. That being said I don't ever have to lend her money or buy her shyt cause she can save or spend the rest of her money as she wants. And a good chunk of that goes back into the house/decour and shyt.

If you can't afford it quit lyin to yourself or making excuses. It sound stupid to be fussin over a few funky ass dollars.
Dont assume that a man who isnt willing to part with his money for a woman is broke. You can have all those beliefs but dont make assumptions. People's motivations arent always cut and dry like that. Not wanting to pay for someone's lifestyle at your expense doesnt mean you need help paying for it.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Nah breh i’m talking about snatching the bill with credit card out like “PLEASE allow me this time”. Even I was :ohhh: at the insistence

I've noticed women are like this when they feel taken care of.

I keep telling yall if a woman likes how you treating her she will come up of major cash for you.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Just find ones who don't want to rinse your pocket.

I get op is talking about their expectations not our actions, but this is just them trying to reclaim the pros of the old ways while being modern.

It won't work, let them implode. Men as a majority ain't going for it.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

You nor any other man don't have to pay for everything nor should you or any other man!

There is nothing wrong with paying for dates, but at some point, your date need to do something that will satisfy you..

If you feel like someone is using you, then leave! Plus, you can always do things that cost little to no money. Then you will find out who fukks with you frfr or not...

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dont assume that a man who isnt willing to part with his money for a woman is broke. You can have all those beliefs but dont make assumptions. People's motivations arent always cut and dry like that. Not wanting to pay for someone's lifestyle at your expense doesnt mean you need help paying for it.

Paying for a woman's lifestyle would be paying to get her hair and nails done, putting gas in her car, making her car payment, paying her car insurance, buying her clothes,paying her phone bill, paying her credit card bills and loans (the ones in HER name, not no family plan shyt).

If your a man then you should have HAD your own place where you paid 100% of your own bills. These fake ass doofy motherfukkers either lived with their parents or roommates then got a girl and still don't want to take 100% for the roof over their head, their water, lights and gas, cable and internet because they don't know how and are scared. They've never had to be fully accountable for anything in their entire lives.

These lil boys are playing house. A man is stable on his own 2 feet before he gets a woman. Most of these dudes are chippin in or livin for free or shack up with a bytch, get a car with her as a cosigner, no bills in his name cause he's a bum.

A man has his shyt together from the start.

If you worried about splitting a 160 electric bill every month, you broke. You goin half in half on a Lil 100 dollar gas bill is broke. There's nothing financially savvy or conscious about that.

This is why men be getting dumped or divorced and get their car repo'd and end up homeless and shyt paying mad alimony. Realizing you have no financial control over anything, you were just chipping in. You don't own nothing but some of your clothes.

"Where's your PS5?"
"Oh, she bought me that, she ain't take it back, I just let her have it, ima get the new one, the slim joint......"
"What's the Netflix password?"
"Oh that was her email, I got the trial though, hold on let me get it..."

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I offer to pay on the first date. Most girls I've been with (except like 2) offered to pay on the second date, and we split is up afterward. I've always dated girls my age though. Perhaps it's different if you're in your mid-30s or 40s and she's in her 20s. In that case, you are probably making much more than her, so paying for her makes a bit more sense. :jbhmm: