Why do Men have to Pay for Everything in 2021

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Lol oldest trick in the book. They know if they insist 9 times outta 10, the dude gon end up paying.

rick-ross-nope.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A man should be stable on his own 2 feet before entering any type of relationship.

nikkas is shacking up because they are afraid to be alone.

They grow up in their parents house, then in with roommates or with a broad.

They don't know what it's like to be independent.

Being a man meanings handling all of your business. You can't handle a piece of or anyone else's business until you handle yours.

That means finish school, take care of your loans, have your own spot where you pay your own bills, have a job where you can take care of yourself.

If you're struggling to do that on your own it don't make sense to struggle with someone else.

Secondly once all your affairs are in order, you'll find a good woman takes care of the house. My lady decorates all the house, buys new dishes, new curio cabinets, shelves, book cases, area rugs, tables, desks, pictures and frames, bedding. She buys the groceries...she puts in just as much as I do for the bills and shyt back into the house.

Of course a man should be stable on his own two feet. What real man isn't stable??:stopitslime: We not talking about broke incels. The conversation is about working men. Single life is way way cheaper, so we might as well not start families because then it's work 80 hour weeks for a $150k salary. Do you have enough money for $60k college tuition, vacations, 401k, health insurance, investments, and vacations?

Honestly if you can't make it by yourself you q straight loser. Being single life can't get no cheaper.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course a man should be stable on his own two feet. What real man isn't stable??:stopitslime: We not talking about broke incels. The conversation is about working men. Single life is way way cheaper, so we might as well not start families because then it's work 80 hour weeks for a $150k salary. Do you have enough money for $60k college tuition, vacations, 401k, health insurance, investments, and vacations?

Honestly if you can't make it by yourself you q straight loser. Being single life can't get no cheaper.

What do you mean single life is cheaper?

Unless you have kids, or get married there's no price increase on having a girlfriend.

Sure y'all can get a Crib together and if y'all do, y'all should split that house payment.

If you can't afford that rent increase then stay single or buy/rent a place with a cheaper payment.

I pay the exact amount for half the house every month that I did when I was renting and living alone. And the bills are/were roughly the same too (some months less/some months a little more but they all Balance out).

If you're going on vacation---that is a lifestyle...she needs to pay half. You shouldn't be paying that. Just like you shouldn't be paying her car note, her hair and nails, her car insurance, her credit cards, her phone, her clothes.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean single life is cheaper?

Unless you have kids, or get married there's no price increase on having a girlfriend.

Sure y'all can get a Crib together and if y'all do, y'all should split that house payment.

If you can't afford that rent increase then stay single or buy/rent a place with a cheaper payment.

I pay the exact amount for half the house every month that I did when I was renting and living alone. And the bills are/were roughly the same too (some months less/some months a little more but they all Balance out).

And how long does a woman want to be considered girl friend status? How long until she wants kids?:comeon:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And how long does a woman want to be considered girl friend status? How long until she wants kids?:comeon:

If you have all your affairs in order, it don't matter if it's 2 months, 2 years or 20 years.

What's the purpose of struggling with someone?

Why waste the time of struggling over bills and trying to make it financially only to breakup or divorce when you can begin dating with all your affairs in order and never have to worry about it?

It's one thing if all of your affairs are in order then one of you end up losing your job and need to bounce back, but when you start dating while broke or struggling, you're trying to build a house with a cracked foundation. It statistically ain't gonna work out.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
If you want to pair with women that aren't all that interested in you, they're going to make you pay a premium.

Don't go chasing waterfalls, stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

:to: I seen a rainbow yesterday...

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
You really can avoid women like this. Just don't date them. Don't marry them. Don't talk to them if you don't have to. Men by our very nature don't have to do anything we don't want to socially. We built this shyt. The end.

Exactly stand true to your moral p’s and q’s you won’t have these problems..and the type of women who are the stubborn entitled type usually seek out a certain type of man they can leech on and avoid the morally strong brehs..

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is a perspective you'll have if you spend too much time online and only hang around social media addicted thots.

If youre a modern man you've already learned to recognize an overgrown child from a woman that actually contributes to your lifestyle and shares your values and goals. I'll say this forever: a marriage is a legal contract. You are literally agreeing to face consequences for breach of that contract.

If you are a man, you are misguided and you do yourself a huge disservice by committing to a woman who brings nothing to the table. If all she's got is p*ssy that at least 20 other dudes experienced, some of which you may have met already without knowing and a sense of childish entitlement and baggage from failed relationships, you're wasting your time and money. You're also causing damage to your mental health from the stress you'll incur. You're not a surrogate father. Your job isn't to 'provide' for a grown adult, and you are not supposed to 'handle' a woman with baggage. You are not more of a man if you do these things. You are just a simp that doesn't know it yet.

If I'm going to get serious with a woman, I expect an ability to think rationally, take responsibility for her actions and money being brought into my household. Women are allowed to work in every industry, im not interested in broke, mentally ill women no matter how fine they are.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
This is the result of this nonsense about "don't worry about choosing signals" and how attractive you are to the woman doesn't matter much.

Going up to 10 women and getting the # from 2 or 3 of them means less in 2021 than it ever has before, Social Media contact is even worse.. Thats like trying to win a football game with only Field Goals from the 40-yard line. Better hope they only waste your time over text because you're really going to take the L if you make it to a date.

Don't deal with them unless they're willing to put some skin in the game early on. Either you've just got it like that, or you're going to have to face either dating far less, or face the status quo of being one of the countless :hamster:Wheel DM shooters breaking the bank by offering to take them out to a rooftop bar or overpriced chain restaurant for the 1st date.